Getting a name from trial account

(Locked)

27 Dwarf Hunter
Hi, I am new. I started playing 2 days ago. A while back, I had a trial account by the name of weka on realm Area 52. I noticed that the trial ran out for that even though I want the name weka. Is there a way to delete the character on the trial that ran out so I can use the name?

Thanks.
90 Draenei Hunter
They stay in the system for 30 days I believe. If you're not beholden to staying on Area 52, just move to another realm. Check the armory, also, for your name, and see how many realms have already taken it (from level 10 and up, anyway).
100 Draenei Shaman
I'm sure if you logged a ticket with Blizzard, you could get them to give you your name back.

Blizz often will allow people to take the names of characters that have been inactive for a considerable amount of time, too.
27 Dwarf Hunter
OK, so I just checked the WOWArmory and it seems someone else has taken weka... dang it. No hope for me then...

HOLY WOW. YOU'RE ALL 80s!! Nice!!!
Edited by Jahkr on 11/9/2010 11:14 AM PST
100 Draenei Shaman

Most people around here are... But thanks for noticing!
Edited by Shylvas on 11/9/2010 11:15 AM PST
27 Dwarf Hunter
I feel so puny.... Level 23.... argh!!

<_<
100 Draenei Shaman
I feel so puny.... Level 23.... argh!!

<_<

You're also a dwarf. That makes you even smaller!
27 Dwarf Hunter
<hides into small corner>

:( NOOOOOO
100 Draenei Shaman

It's alright little dwarf...

The smaller you are, the better it is to hide from bad orcses!
80 Dwarf Hunter

Careful not to squarsh the Gnome!
85 Night Elf Druid
don't worry. I recently started playing. I have 8 days of logged wow time on this character. I think that equals about two months of me actually playing.... You'll get up there ^.^
27 Dwarf Hunter
ANOTHER LEVEL 80!!! HGADHSAhfiodsf

Where are my fellow low-level Dwarfs?!? But hey, a level 80 high level dwarf hunter ain't bad.
Blizzard Employee
Heya Jahkr,
OK, so I just checked the WOWArmory and it seems someone else has taken weka... dang it. No hope for me then...

I can confirm that name has been taken for quite sometime now. Unfortunately, they will be unable to grant you the name.
80 Gnome Rogue
ANOTHER LEVEL 80!!! HGADHSAhfiodsf

Where are my fellow low-level Dwarfs?!? But hey, a level 80 high level dwarf hunter ain't bad.

Back when 60 was the level cap, my first 60 was a female dwarf hunter. Sadly, she's still only 62. I also have a 50 female dwarf paladin that's been stuck there for practically forever.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]