Soloing MC as ret

80 Blood Elf Paladin
I was just wondering how much of MC is solo-able as ret @ level 80? I haven't been there for probably over 4 years, but if memory serves right, I know there are some encounters where the adds heal the boss. How would you fight those? Also, now that rets no longer have magic dispel, would that make things much harder? Thanks.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
All of it is soloable except for Baron since he is currently bugged. His living bomb DC's you when it detonates.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I solo'd MC yesterday as a Holy Pally. Used nothing but WoG to heal myself, so doing it as ret shouldn't be much of a problem. Only boss I had trouble with was Sulfuron Harbinger, beacause Holy simply doesn't have the damage output to take down the healers. Otherwise it was cake though. Also, watch out for the packs of Core Hounds. They are evil. D=
Reply Quote
82 Blood Elf Paladin
took me forever to figure out how to kill the core hounds. the first two packs took about an hour =[.
only boss i had trouble with though was the one that drains mana. having no holy power sucks
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]