Suddenly multiple game Acc under this account

90 Orc Warrior
I logged in last Friday to notice this battlenet account started asking which account I wanted to log into. My usual account or a new WOW1 account.
Here is a Pic of what my screen looks like after e-mail and password login
http://mad_murdock.home.insightbb.com/2_logins.jpg

Looking at my account page, it looks likes this new WOW1 is a 10 day trial account. I did the usual scan for viruses and spyware. Evertyhing was clean. just to be on the safe side, I went to another system and changed the e-mail and password for this account

I logged a ticket and a GM response came back saying a review of my account showed nothing taking, missing etc.etc.

Not sure if this is just a system burp or if my account was comprismised and I just happen to login has they were setting up shop. Doesn't really make sense why they would attach a trial account to a normal account. But whatever.

If this is just some kind of screw up with the system. How do I go about getting rid of the WoW1 account, so that I don't have to keep choosing which account I want. It says 2 more days on the trial, will it go away auto-magically ?

Thanks
Edited by Daleykai on 11/9/2010 5:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
81 Blood Elf Paladin
I've created a trial account on accident before, the link exists right below where your normal game shows up. If you click on it, it doesn't ask you if you really want to, it just adds it. If you want it gone call billing. It should disappear once it expires.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
I've created a trial account on accident before, the link exists right below where your normal game shows up. If you click on it, it doesn't ask you if you really want to, it just adds it. If you want it gone call billing. It should disappear once it expires.

Trials actually do hang around on the drop down menu after their time has expired. However, Billing and Account Services can remove any unwanted trial accounts from your Battle.net, Daleykai. An e-mail sent from your registered battle.net e-mail address should suffice. >^.^<

Billing and Account Services
Hours: 7 AM to 8 PM Pacific Standard Time

How to contact:
Phone: 1-800-592-5499
Australia: 1-800-041-378
Chile: 1230-020-5554
Mexico: 001-888-578-7628
Argentina: 0800-333-0778

E-mail: billing@blizzard.com
Web form: http://us.blizzard.com/support/webform.xml

Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior

Trials actually do hang around on the drop down menu after their time has expired. However, Billing and Account Services can remove any unwanted trial accounts from your Battle.net, Daleykai. An e-mail sent from your registered battle.net e-mail address should suffice. >^.^<

Thanks, I'll send in an E-mail. Though I don't recall choosing or looking any trail editions, though I was reading about refer a friend around that time, so maybe I did and wasn't paying attention
Edited by Daleykai on 11/9/2010 8:36 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]