Tree form vs Soul

90 Tauren Druid
I use SoTF 100%. I have since it was 50%, then it got buffed to 75%, now 100%. Why? SM+WG

Really? I thought it was for nourish. Thanks for the sage advice;)
Edited by Tonydanza on 9/29/2013 11:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
5 Human Warlock
I stick with SoTF although I definitely could have used Incarnation tonight for Garrosh during the last empowered whirling. I will have to remember that for next week.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Any resto druid that doesn't have the tree glyph is doing it wrong.

I don't use it because it depresses me too much that it's not what it once was.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Any resto druid that doesn't have the tree glyph is doing it wrong.

you do know that druids didn't always have tree from, right? now you're just back to the way things originally were, unless you glyph it.
Reply Quote
Are you guys seriously not using incarnation on heroic immerseus?
Reply Quote
34 Troll Shaman
I know many of you have been using Incarnation for Thok. However I strongly think that is the best fight in the instance for SoTF. You can SoTF a tranq in between fast screeches and never get silenced. Your quicker burst WG's just all the combine makes screech phases a joke. Which is the only healing intensive part of the fight... We go to like 18-20 accelerations on first screech, 10-12 on 2nd, 10-12 on 3rd, then he usually dies within first few on fire phase.
Reply Quote
34 Troll Shaman
I could see heroic immerseus use of incarnation because the fight really isn't a challenge and the damage output is so minimal, plus mass spreading. You can incarnate and top 4-5 healing globs off in an instant. The more you top in that fight the plain quicker it goes. The rest of the fights though I still prefer SoTF. On Heroic Paragons / Garrosh I could see incarnation too.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Better to make use of Devotion Auro + Tranquility if you have a Paladin in group. A SOTF Tranq will still be effective at roars 7-8, but not 17-18.
Reply Quote
5 Human Warlock
Are you guys seriously not using incarnation on heroic immerseus?

You don't really need it for the corrupted. Actually time to cast a regrowth is not improved. You do get a bonus to healing but you only get to use it once due to the 3 minute CD. OTOH, SoTF doesn't provide much benefit either. Our 2 pc and NS/HT do really well here and I imagine Rejuv + Genesis might work too but that wastes a GCD. I've found that just pounding out glyphed Regrowths does the job decently enough, especially with a high haste build.
Reply Quote
Rejuv sucks for the adds. And you'd get to use incarnation twice based on the duration of the fight.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I've been using ToL quite a bit here lately, trees too I love all the efflo. I've really grown to dislike how I always seem to delaying one spell or the other when I run SotF for SM + WG/Rejuv. I really wish SotF was its own ability on a 15 second cooldown that increased the haste of the next spell cast.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I know many of you have been using Incarnation for Thok. However I strongly think that is the best fight in the instance for SoTF. You can SoTF a tranq in between fast screeches and never get silenced. Your quicker burst WG's just all the combine makes screech phases a joke. Which is the only healing intensive part of the fight... We go to like 18-20 accelerations on first screech, 10-12 on 2nd, 10-12 on 3rd, then he usually dies within first few on fire phase.

Quick tip for this fight. First, I do suggest SotF for SM+WG, nice burst healing after a screech.

Second, use a holy paladin! Have a Holy Paladin hand of protection you and you can do a normal tranq. I'd suggest a normal tranq and a hasted tranq would waste too much healing. A 10 sec immunity from damage and silence should be plenty to let you get through 3-4 additional screeches.

I haven't used Tree form in forever, because usually I use it as a mana cool down with lifebloom and I have not had mana problems, in forever.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I find rejuv to be pretty strong for add healing on Immerseus personally.

For the later waves: Mushroom Bloom on a clump for multiple stacks of the healing buff, drop rejuvs on everything nearby (the ones you rejuv earlier will be much slower due to the high tick healing with stacks) and either genesis the rejuvs or drop some 2 set/NS HTs on any remaining unhealed adds which weren't significantly slowed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]