Weapons For T4

90 Dwarf Paladin
Hello,

I've been planning my end-game transmog and think I'm going to go on a modified T4 set (can't give away the whole plan :P) and wanted to discuss people's opinions/suggestions for weapons.

For 2h I was picking between:
Hammer of the Naaru - because who doesn't like a giant purple hammer?
& Elementium Poleaxe - sweet purple scythe which is crafted, so I'll probably get this first and try farm the Naaru after.

1H:
Continuum Blade or Netherbane. Grinding the rep for a faction I don't really need other than the blade is gonna suck, but I might do it to have the purple blade before I get Netherbane.

Shields:
Emperor's Shield initially, then Aldori Legacy Defender when possible.

Anyone have good cape suggestions? I'll probably use Lord's Cape initially but was hoping someone could suggest a more white+gold+purple combined one.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
I'm a little bit biased, but Hammer of the Naaru looks dirty with T4 shoulders.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Yeah its def on the top of my list, I'll probably pick up the Elementium Poleaxe until I can secure it the Hammer.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Heavenly Breeze available with JP from the T11 vendor, should fit nicely, when I wore the justicar set I used that.

I don't think you're gonna find anyone to argue the hammer of the naaru, especially because of the BC cinematic.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]