Pvp help

100 Human Paladin
Hello peeps,

After farming for a few days, finally got a pvp set.

Now, I have the 2 pve trinkets with haste proc and on use.

What I was wondering is if it is worth it to replace them with the 2 pvp trinkets, for the resil bonus. As I see it, I would be giving up 2500 str plus the haste benefits for 3000 pvp power.

If any pvp'er could direct me to the right solution, I would be grateful

Thanks!

Btw, I know i have terrible gems and enchants, that's courtesy of my empty server with its empty AH
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Your trinkets aren't good at all, and pvp trinkets aren't just the pvp power and proc, they also have a set bonus of 2600 resilience... which is quite significant.

Also I believe there is a pvp-specific metagem on the honor vendor.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Ok, so basically, the pvp trinkets are worth it over the strength i get from my current ones.

Thanks, that's what I wanted to know :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Its not so much that the pvp trinkets are 'better', as pvp power and resil are kinda low rated in stat priorities. It has more to do with blizzard also making pve trinkets have lower proc rates in pvp and I believe lower stats. I also believe they will be 'scaled down' to ilvl 496 in a pvp environment.
Edited by Tríumphant on 9/29/2013 6:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]