Pally or Priest

90 Troll Druid
Hey guys, im going to start raiding SoO as a healer.
I have narrowed it down to Holy pally or a priest, I would be disc most likely. I would go druid but I want a different playstyle and guild already has one.

How are they each doing right now.
Also what in your opinion is the fastest way to gear on up. I plan to do timeless isle until im geared enough for normal TOT and do the SoO LFRs
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Don't have time to say much other than go Disc and rolflulz your way to glory. Good Disc very important and highly desired. Don't know if you said 10 or 25 but, just go Disc and enjoy ;)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
And yeah timeless then probably get a flex carry, run a quick tot, etc.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Play whichever you enjoy, both are doing fine from my understanding.

I currently raid on my disc priest and love it in SoO :) I may swap to holy for some fight which is one thing I really enjoy about the priest class. My pally still sits at 85, but we have a holy pally that sometimes raids with us and he's had no complaints.

As for gearing, basically what you said + coins. Treasure room will at least help you fill in any gear spots you're missing.

Again, just play what you enjoy and what will benefit your raid the best.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I raid 10 man, comp is rsham, druid, me
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I run hpal with a disc and resto druid. As of right now with selfless healer and mastery build I've been doing great. I barely use mana and haven't had trouble out healing anyone I've healed against since 5.4 and the only class I haven't healed against in similar gear is a holy priest.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]