Proving grounds.

100 Night Elf Hunter
09/27/2013 09:32 AMPosted by Mirisanelle
I don't believe that you have never ever got a bad LFR group in your entirety of playing it since it came out in 4.3. That just sounds utterly impossible.

To you maybe.

Its true nonetheless.

In all my LFR runs from incept to today, I have NEVER ONCE been in an LFR that wiped for five hours.

Not once.

Who said anything about wiping for 5 hours?

I just meant I've been in LFRs that lasted for 5 hours from start to finish, luckily it was a weekend. O_O
90 Human Warlock
Who said anything about wiping for 5 hours?

I just meant I've been in LFRs that lasted for 5 hours from start to finish, luckily it was a weekend. O_O

That has never happened either. The most I've ever been in one was maybe an hour from start to finish, min time is about 30 - 45 mins approx. Less in ToT as I've been in LFR's that literally just blew past it all in one smooth run.
90 Undead Priest
idk im 531 and im pretty close for the dps instead of failing on wave 6 or 7 gold gna get like 5 more ilvls and try again

Won't work. Your gear is scaled down to 463.

You should work on stats priority, gems and talents.
100 Night Elf Hunter
09/27/2013 09:37 AMPosted by Asaran

I've been doing LFR since it started and this has never once happened to me. Sounds like the issue isnt LFR..it's your server.

I have never had this happen either the most was 3 hours on a Sunday and that was once in all my many many LFR runs. I suspect the issue isn't server or LFR I suspect that poster isn't accurate. People just wouldn't do LFR if they encountered this situation often. If I had to spend 4-5 hours hoping to get a SINGLE boss down I would never ever queue for LFR and who would ?

And I consider your posts to be inaccurate as well, as we both have no data to backup what we said.

Oh I love forums!

*Dances*
100 Blood Elf Mage
No, we do not need to gate things behind other things. Does the dps challenge teach us to get out of the bad? Does it teach us how to take adds to the tank if we pull aggro? Oh, you know what it really helped me understand? That it sucks to be a fire mage with low crit, so hello frost!

But I digress, there really is no reason to start setting up all these arbitrary restrictions for people to get into things.
90 Blood Elf Priest

My next move is to get EPICS with tons of sockets so when it SCALES I have the extra HP to help.

Stats are scaled, so the only way you'd have extra hp is if you gemmed sta, and that'd be a huge loss in damage.
90 Undead Priest
lol im optimized and know how to play my class just rng for crits for me cuz i can flux with 10k depending on that

Are you optimized inside proving grounds? Go there and check again your hit/exp, for example.

Because of the stats nerf, perhaps you should reforge again (that's why there's a reforge inside the instance).

Change talents, it can be really helpful.

Use flasks and food buffs.

And good luck.
Edited by Médic on 9/27/2013 9:45 AM PDT
11 Draenei Paladin
09/27/2013 09:18 AMPosted by Barathos
People are already gated out due to iLvl, so saying "oh yeah! Gate them out, that's a great idea!" don't seem to realize that it's already gated

You are correct and the item level requirement hasn't curbed any misbehavior either so what makes you think that PG will?
100 Night Elf Hunter
09/27/2013 09:47 AMPosted by Judgernaught
People are already gated out due to iLvl, so saying "oh yeah! Gate them out, that's a great idea!" don't seem to realize that it's already gated

You are correct and the item level requirement hasn't curbed any misbehavior either so what makes you think that PG will?

PG actually shows mechanics and forces the player to actually work with those mechanics. If you don't interrupt the healers, you will lose, if you don't kill the bombing banshee, you will lose. People don't understand this in LFR, they just wanna hit the boss all day (Nazgrim, why you gotta have defensive?!) and ignore the adds.
90 Undead Priest
09/27/2013 09:37 AMPosted by Asaran

I've been doing LFR since it started and this has never once happened to me. Sounds like the issue isnt LFR..it's your server.

I have never had this happen either the most was 3 hours on a Sunday and that was once in all my many many LFR runs. I suspect the issue isn't server or LFR I suspect that poster isn't accurate. People just wouldn't do LFR if they encountered this situation often. If I had to spend 4-5 hours hoping to get a SINGLE boss down I would never ever queue for LFR and who would ?

Hence why the queue times are so long now, and were still long on like Wednesday.
90 Human Warlock
It's long because its new. Same as ToT. All in time.

G'night :)
90 Draenei Paladin
This is why I propose people should get at least Silver before being able to enter SoO LFR
If that were a requirement I would never be able to get into any current raid.

So I respectfully disagree.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]