Fusion-Fire Core

90 Human Paladin
Has anyone actually simmed this out yet or have any real data on its usefulness?

I am considering dropping it for the Timeless Alacrity of Xuen, since IMO the base 1.6k str + 10.8K haste every 115 sec will outweigh a 3% chance for a 350k cleave + 11k str every 85 sec.

Thoughts? Anyone got any data to support or reject this?

Would cleave trink be situationally superior on AoE heavy fights such as Gala & Noru?

I looked at my limited test data using 2/2 upgraded Flex FC and found that on Gala it procced 18 times for 1.5m total damage with a max crit of 358k.

It seems that on single target fights I am losing DPS due to cleave vs base STR but then again that 11k str every 85 sec...IDK. Also looks like if using Alacrity I could delay GoAK by ~30sec to maximize haste kicking in from Alacrity w/AW up too.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The cleave only hits secondary targets, and can proc off of very small hits. It works out to be less dps than some of the worst trinkets from ToT on cleave and multi-target fights.

It doesn't sim as a gain compared to shado-pan assault until you sustain 6+ targets for a full fight.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
TY Cayse. Currently using 548 FC and 530 Shado Pan Assault.

Will switch probably to Alacrity/SPA trinket after I farm enough valor to upgrade Alacrity.

A shame that such a promising-looking item is not very useful.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I farm enough valor to upgrade Alacrity.

Don't think Alacrity is that great of a trinket, do you have any ToT ones?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Don't think Alacrity is that great of a trinket, do you have any ToT ones?

510 Feather

Never got lucky on Horridon or Primo or Twins
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
510 feather is better than 543 alacrity
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
510 feather is better than 543 alacrity

This is interesting to hear.

Is it because of the extra stats reforgeable due to the massive hit you get from Feather?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Feather's strength proc is still really good, despite the nerfs.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I've got the flex core and it is far inferior to the SPA and LFR feather as I understand it. I got the LFR evil eye of galakris and immediately replaced feather with it. 1.5 minute wings is pretty wicked.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]