Rapsidy's Reese's Pieces (Healer OT)

100 Tauren Priest
O yeah my bad.

I should post less at 1:20 am in the morning.

Herp.

But to compare Naumu found out that and quoting here

"They are ~15 ilvls above Method, ~20 above Paragon. They're also 11 or 12 above Blood Legion. It might be ~1-3 lower now since those numbers were from their last kills."
Edited by Rapsidy on 9/28/2013 11:21 PM PDT
90 Night Elf Druid
Yeah that doesn't really seem fair at all.
90 Pandaren Priest
yikes
100 Tauren Priest
China first heroic ten man garrosh then!
100 Blood Elf Monk
I mean, 15-20 ilvls is massive.

Consider this:

My monk is 559 in full BiS from last tier + normals this tier. My shaman is 512 ilvl in assorted lfr gear. That's a 47 ilvl difference from !@#$ty lfr gear that couldn't get anything done right, and nearly best in slot.

20 ilvls is almost enough to make my gear look like LFR gear.

That would put those asian guilds at... 579-580 ilvl. Maybe a bit higher.
Edited by Mist on 9/28/2013 11:25 PM PDT
90 Night Elf Druid
Yeah that is pretty insane :/

I am also jealous of their seperate lockouts.
100 Tauren Priest

Bad Vero!

Overall I think having ten an 25 on the same lockout was a good idea to prevent burnout, now they just need to acknowledge that they will never balance things properly between the 2 specs and reward accordingly.

I make no claims on what according rewards should be.
100 Blood Elf Monk
They could always do what they did in China. Superbuff 25mans to make them clearly harder and give us higher ilvl gear.

10man raiders would still have their valid content with valid gear, there would just be a clear difference between the two raid sizes.
90 Night Elf Druid
09/28/2013 11:31 PMPosted by Rapsidy

Bad Vero!

Overall I think having ten an 25 on the same lockout was a good idea to prevent burnout, now they just need to acknowledge that they will never balance things properly between the 2 specs and reward accordingly.

I make no claims on what according rewards should be.

Yeah :P I do miss it though, but with flex now it doesn't matter :D
90 Pandaren Priest
didn't they just increase the hp of 25m bosses in china?

like i know a hp increase can make even easy encounters a huge roadblock but still
100 Blood Elf Monk
I'm pretty sure the HP and damage was increased to account for the ilvls.
100 Tauren Priest
Hmm...kinda a china meets western world. Without the seperate raid lockouts.

It would piss off a lot of ten man guilds and the super buff would really have to match the Ilvl of the higher gear, and they should probably throw away the thunderforged/warforged crap to as well if they did that.

I kind of like it.

And yeah it's just a hp increase in 25 man which is why most people aren't counting it cause they used basically super gear in a non super setting.
Edited by Rapsidy on 9/28/2013 11:39 PM PDT
100 Blood Elf Monk
I'd enjoy it because it will show the 10man argument for what it really was: gear.

People only care about gear, not content. When 10man was first introduced, it had lower ilvl gear and was relatively difficult for people in the correct ilvl. They also had unique mounts and titles. However, they whined really really really hard about not having "equal reward" to 25mans. Thus, 10mans as they are now were born because they wanted to equalize the playing ground.

That's where the original "10mans aren't real raids" mentality arose from, and it's why it will always remain. A lot of 25man raiders never stopped saying that and if they make any change like that will result in it surging back. I'd love to see that happen.
90 Pandaren Monk
They were at 574 for our 10 man content.
90 Pandaren Priest
With the 10 mans tuned exactly the same as our 10 mans, bringing in the much higher ilvl 25 man gear just really makes the kill meaningless.

Plus they've had double the lockouts to farm it. -_-
90 Dwarf Priest
Between Flex, LFR, normal FFXIV, school and kids I don't log in except to raid and am thinking I might want to walk away.
90 Pandaren Priest
Between Flex, LFR, normal FFXIV, school and kids I don't log in except to raid and am thinking I might want to walk away.

You know my thoughts on the subject. ^_^
90 Night Elf Druid
why im i up this early? bah

not going to lie in wrath when you could do 25man and 10man i love it but took more time from you. Due tomy guild was pushing through ICC heroics we really needed shadowmournes and the good-like trinkets so us and some other guilds made ICC gold run (make !@#$ load off money here)

(when 25man and 10man had different ilvl or back then gearscore lol)
1. two shadowmournes out of it almost a 3rd
2. the ArP trinkets for the OP ArP build for dps
3. the OP trinkets for casters and healers
4. Heroic piece for everyone
5. Heroic tier pieces for people

so yea little jealous blizzard is only testing china for that system :/ but o well
Edited by Nillie on 9/29/2013 5:41 AM PDT
100 Tauren Priest
Yay going into work early cause scheduler forgot to schedule someone to come in with me even though my coworker called off.

3. the OP trinkets for casters and healers

Idk what your talking about but most trinkets in icc were steaming piles of pooooop!

Anyone remember this gem! Bauble of True Blood more like bauble of true derp

Duel weilding Solace of the Defeated normal and heroic for the win!
Edited by Rapsidy on 9/29/2013 8:12 AM PDT
100 Dwarf Priest
So today I learned that it is indeed possible to roll off the platform on Lei Shen and fall to your death. I guess next time I need to roll the other direction if I panic and want to avoid Lightning Whip >.>
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]