Rapsidy's Reese's Pieces (Healer OT)

100 Blood Elf Paladin
Mist could have warned you about that, he has plenty of experience.
90 Troll Priest
Mist is an expert at rolling off the platform.
100 Gnome Monk
Of course ICC 10 and 25 also had completely different loot tables too which made it aggravating for those BiS people. People would always whine about being forced to do one mode or another for some specific piece of gear. I don't know if a few item levels would bother most people. It really shouldn't but knowing the WoW community it probably will.

Personally I mostly ran 10 mans in Wrath and was fine with it. We only did 25s as a guild just to carry a few non raiders (like, didn't raid much at all even less than us casual raiders) through some of the content.

09/29/2013 08:08 AMPosted by Rapsidy
Idk what your talking about but most trinkets in icc were steaming piles of pooooop!

Like every tier there were nice trinkets and Whiskey Tango Foxtrot ones. I cried when one of our tanks saw Corpse Tongue Coin and though it was a good thing where as I carried my Unidentifiable Organ around for a long time.

I didn't heal much in ICC so I'm unfamiliar with the trinkets in that area.
100 Dwarf Priest
Yay going into work early cause scheduler forgot to schedule someone to come in with me even though my coworker called off.

3. the OP trinkets for casters and healers

Idk what your talking about but most trinkets in icc were steaming piles of pooooop!

Anyone remember this gem! Bauble of True Blood more like bauble of true derp

Duel weilding Solace of the Defeated normal and heroic for the win!

ICC has some decent trinkets.

Sliver of Pure Ice was pretty good. Not nearly as good as Solace of course, which was massively OP, but still decent.
100 Tauren Priest
Yeah the sliver was decent but it goes back to the blarg 25s need to farm tens to get loot because the items in 25 suck or vice versa.

They should have never allowed dual weilding of solace lol.
90 Night Elf Druid
Yay going into work early cause scheduler forgot to schedule someone to come in with me even though my coworker called off.

3. the OP trinkets for casters and healers

Anyone remember this gem! Bauble of True Blood more like bauble of true derp

Duel weilding Solace of the Defeated normal and heroic for the win!

yea true but i was a rogue in wrath so thought was OP healing ones lol ops

full 100% ArP on my rogue was so much fun 1shoting people flying on mounts
100 Blood Elf Monk
Mist could have warned you about that, he has plenty of experience.

If you can roll into or off of it, I've died to it.
90 Pandaren Monk
I have roll set as Q.

I also like to live dangerously.
Edited by Runtime on 9/29/2013 11:22 AM PDT
90 Pandaren Priest
I have roll set as Q.

100 Goblin Shaman
zZq
I roll with E. I also live dangerously.

The best was having the curse on horridon, and using chi torpdeo. There was a small lag spike and my roll went about 3x as long and I almost died.
100 Human Paladin
Roll is set to R for me, which is the same button that Judgement is set to... If I've been playing my paladin a ton there are some interesting moments. I rolled off Ultraxion's platform while tanking it because of that once.
100 Blood Elf Priest
I think my monk currently rolls with W. Or the equivalent on my gamepad, anyway. Middle finger home key.

Trying to figure out where else to put it. All of my other specs' 'emergency' buttons are on A (PWS+B&S, warlock port) or R (GS, PS, Dispersion, warlock bubble). I guess A would make the most sense, but then I'd probably hit it by accident a lot. I'm always trying to bubble-sprint on all my characters.
Edited by Kaels on 9/29/2013 11:37 AM PDT
100 Dwarf Priest
I have Roll bound to 5, the same place where I bind Blink on my Mage.

Unfortunately, on the rest of my healers, my dispel is almost always bound to 5. So on the Monk, I'll hit 5, and hilarity ensues.
90 Night Elf Druid
Went to a Mongolian buffet for lunch.

Yum.
90 Draenei Shaman
I have roll set as Q.

Q is set for strafe left, E is set for strafe right.

A, without modifier, is always set for my movement speed increase - Roll, Ghost Wolf, Blink, Feathers (but when I spec Body & Soul, PW:S stays on a mousebind), etc.

In other news, looks like the Goats are officially taking a break from raiding. RL is advising us he probably won't be able to raid for 4 - 6 weeks due to workload.

- MT's family crises are still ongoing, though he stays in touch via the guild email chain

- Temporary DK OT's 2nd baby was born & he won't be sure of being able to attend from day to day though he'll likely show up a bunch

- Mage (one of our best raiders) is headed out of town to visit her family for a few weeks

- enh shammy's temporary unfriendly-to-our-raid-schedule rotation at work won't be over until later in October.

- Disc priest's workload is also very heavy & he's relieved to have extra nights per week to work or spend time with his husband.

Given that we have 12 raiders, total, in the guild... yeah. Thank goodness I went ahead and transferred Iri to Tanaris to raid with 86, or I'd be going crazy with not knowing what to do.
100 Blood Elf Monk

Yum.

jealous
90 Pandaren Monk

Yum.

jealous

^
90 Human Priest
Holy crap Mist has a twin.
90 Night Elf Druid

Not identical though!
100 Blood Elf Monk

an inferior wannabe minion, more like.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]