Bonus roll priority post-weapon, post-tier.

90 Blood Elf Paladin
I was fed my 4p in our 25 man raid (loot council has fun times), and since I had by far the worst weapon, I was given the first one to drop. This leaves me uncertain where I should be using my third token.

Thok is obvious since his trinket is still glorious and I can use the ring. Galakras is obvious due to trinket. Once we reach him, Heroic Sha of Pride seems pretty straightforward for a weapon upgrade, but that's 1-2 weeks out still, and I'd need a new third anyway once enough trinkets drop that I can pick one up or token it.

I'm thinking Blackfuse or Iron Juggernaut for the jewelry, since those are some of my weaker remaining pieces. There's just not as much of an item budget in those slots, though, so suggestions?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
#1st world problems ;p

I'd roll on Paragons, tier legs are better than shoulders and your best ring option is from there as well. Your best (normal) shoulders are off Fallen Protectors.
Edited by Glorÿ on 9/27/2013 11:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Hit is dropping like crazy with this tier, gotta get the bit bracers, hit neck.

Especially to compensate for when you're trinket and 1st ring gets dropped.

Best bet would be

Juggernaut for belt/trink/neck <--- imo the others are up in the air.

I'm going to hold out for a weapon till we get general heroic down general for the expertise mace.

IMO don't roll on stuff that's handed out on a regular basis IE tier, we have 4-piece no point in rolling for anymore, specially since it has a pretty much guaranteed chance.
Edited by Ritalynn on 9/27/2013 11:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
#1st world problems ;p

I'd roll on Paragons, tier legs are better than shoulders and your best ring option is from there as well. Your best (normal) shoulders are off Fallen Protectors.

I sim out the Garrosh legs as being a bigger upgrade than the Fallen Protectors shoulders, though the difference in heroic mode loot is certainly a factor. I also tend to weight Mastery more due to some bosses requiring strong and fast cleaving, though, so my stat weights are 2/3 single target and 1/3 cleave sims.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]