Best xmog looks for a cowladin?

90 Tauren Paladin
About to hit 90 and that means it's almost time for my favorite thing: Soloing old raids for xmogs. But cows didn't get to be paladins until cata and so look goofy in many of the old sets. (I'm looking at you, Heroes' Redemption Battlegear). My heart says Crystalforge armor, but what do the Tauren Pallies of the forum think?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
So far, some of my favorite looking gear is season 11 cataclysmic gear and the wrathful gear.

Season 10 gear also looks pretty cool on tauren paladins, oddly enough. Very fitting for a Sunwalker too.

As for a PvE set... I'd say the T9 Liadrin gear looks pretty cool on tauren paladin as well.
Edited by Shiralia on 9/27/2013 3:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
<--- Best set or the purple crystal set also nice, purple crystal forge is my main set looks so good.
Edited by Urun on 9/27/2013 10:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
I like mine, I'll have to show the helmet too....don't have it turned on atm...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I like this transmog i'm using atm. Best Paladin set made by far.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
I am particularly fond of Judgment (original, not the purple recolor), because it is one of the few plate mogs that don't look terrible on tauren in my humble opinion.
Reply Quote
Mine is by far my favourite for a Tauren.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]