xmog sets

100 Tauren Paladin
what are some solid x mog sets that arent over used? im getting tired of mine, i originally went with judgement, but changed head/shoulders to symbolize that i was a part of the death of a powerful entity in warcraft lore lol.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Full tier 16, not many using it atm.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
you're funny, but in all seriousness it is a sick set
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
It's hard to pick out a set because there's so much good looking plate. I've got different sets for ret, prot and pvp.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Just the head and shoulders? Lightweight, I bathed in Deathwing's blood on the regular (the heroic blood smelled like cinnamon bubble bath).

Anyhow, on to the actually relevant topic.

The three Burning Crusade Tiers (4/5/6) are all very nice, no dresses, and distinctive art styles.

I find T9 and T10 kind of blah, not to mention due to how easy they are to get a lot of people wear them.

T11 heroic is fantastic imo. The white look with the sapphirum shoulders looks really good.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Dreadnaughts imo is the best paladin trasnmog set.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]