Tuxedo Mask's Moonlight Meatballs (Healer OT)

90 Pandaren Monk
10/01/2013 01:23 PMPosted by Nillie
Why were there that many bees in your house, let alone one room?

i live in the acres pretty much your neighbor is either 5-10aces away from you

its nice but at the same time you get alot of animals (see rabbits / foxes / snakes scary / racoons / FL panthers / Deer / Hogs pretty all that country stuff lol

I mean, I live in the country too (though not quite that remote), but that......that is too many bees for inside.
90 Troll Priest
Oh I do those! I called them sh'baths!

It's when I sit in the bathtub with the drain plugged and let the shower water make a bath.

It's the best! Just lay on my back and let the water hit me. Yes.

I thought I was the only one.
100 Goblin Shaman
zZq
I miss my old giant jetted tub. Was the best for being sick, or after sports.

I don't fit in regular tubs.
90 Blood Elf Priest
My house had a bee problem a few years ago. I live in the Jersey suburbs. I think bees just are nefarious things.
90 Human Priest
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6_RZhh44NY

Gonna have to watch the show all day now. Why do I do this to myself.
90 Night Elf Druid
10/01/2013 02:07 PMPosted by Shirayukí

i live in the acres pretty much your neighbor is either 5-10aces away from you

its nice but at the same time you get alot of animals (see rabbits / foxes / snakes scary / racoons / FL panthers / Deer / Hogs pretty all that country stuff lol

I mean, I live in the country too (though not quite that remote), but that......that is too many bees for inside.

yea two nets outside on top of the house waiting for hit dust/night ish to go on the roof to kill them
90 Night Elf Druid
Oh I do those! I called them sh'baths!

It's when I sit in the bathtub with the drain plugged and let the shower water make a bath.

It's the best! Just lay on my back and let the water hit me. Yes.

I thought I was the only one.

Yesss! I've been doing it since I've been sick :D It's so relaxing. There's just more hot water that way and it gets more steamy so it clears up my nose a bit better. I've also been dumping body wash into it to get some nice bubbles :) And I use a hot towel and place it over my face and just lay there. It's amazing.
100 Night Elf Druid
So recently I sent some mail to the wrong character by mistake. It autofilled a character nearby me instead of the alt I was trying to send it to. !@#$ happens, my fault, etc. I am still kinda bummed about it though. It was a bunch of greens for DE plus a BoE epic shield I found while farming prince rep.

I asked the person if they would send it back, both by mail and whisper, was very polite, etc. They feigned ignorance. Said they would "see if it showed up."

Never sent it back. I saw them again just now and felt mildly annoyed. Sigh!
100 Night Elf Priest
When I'm sick I take 2-3 showers. Most of which consist of a bath and shower combined :P

I do this too.

And I sit around and mope, and bundle up and eat soup.
90 Night Elf Druid
I just sleep a lot.
90 Human Priest
Yeah, I lay in bed and be miserable for a few days.
96 Tauren Monk
We’re pleased to announce that Legendary Pictures’ WARCRAFT will be released by Universal Studios Entertainment on December 18, 2015.

whelp.
90 Night Elf Druid
So recently I sent some mail to the wrong character by mistake. It autofilled a character nearby me instead of the alt I was trying to send it to. !@#$ happens, my fault, etc. I am still kinda bummed about it though. It was a bunch of greens for DE plus a BoE epic shield I found while farming prince rep.

I asked the person if they would send it back, both by mail and whisper, was very polite, etc. They feigned ignorance. Said they would "see if it showed up."

Never sent it back. I saw them again just now and felt mildly annoyed. Sigh!

That sucks and EW WORGEN!

When I'm sick I do the shower/bath thing, lay in bed some days, play WoW most days, and try to not pay too much attention to me being sick. I ALSO MAKE SOUP :D
90 Tauren Priest
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6_RZhh44NY Gonna have to watch the show all day now. Why do I do this to myself.

When I was like, 14, me and a couple friends would just lay in bed together in a dark basement and watch Sailor Moon for hours.

Not entirely sure how or why that happened, but I want to do it again right now. D:

We’re pleased to announce that Legendary Pictures’ WARCRAFT will be released by Universal Studios Entertainment on December 18, 2015. whelp.

this is what i don't even
Edited by Qùess on 10/1/2013 3:04 PM PDT
90 Night Elf Druid
I <3 Sailor Moon :D I remember in junior high my friend and I would get off the bus and RUNNN TO WATCH THE SHOW. It was serious business.

I still want a black cat and a white cat so I can name them Luna and Artemis. And they'd have cute collars with moons on them!

Did face time with my nephew today since it's his 5th birthday he randomly goes "veronica when can you come over" I jokingly said no and he goes "you never come over" OH GEE SORRY. I was gone a month and then get sick the day I got back. I kept telling him "do you want me to get you sick?!"
100 Goblin Priest
Warlock t1 has 666 armor.
90 Pandaren Monk
I just did laundry and all my socks had a match coming out of the dryer. I think I won.
100 Goblin Priest
Robes from Ordos. Blizzard literally loves me.
100 Pandaren Shaman
Right now the GM, the official RL, and I are arguing who gets to tell this guy;
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thrall/Johnisdabest/advanced
That he can't raid with us as a DPS...

I think I'm winning the argument... I am only a healer, not even healing lead... Officially at least... I say the RL should do it since he is in charge of the raid, but the RL is arguing that since I led last week I have to tell the guy. -.- The GM seems to agree with me but...
Edited by Chrysippus on 10/1/2013 4:06 PM PDT
100 Human Paladin
10/01/2013 03:58 PMPosted by Chrysippus
Right now the GM, the official RL, and I are arguing who gets to tell this guy;

Wat. GM/Raid lead responsibility all the time (or class lead for 25's I would guess).
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]