Am i the only one who hates ReM+Uplift

90 Pandaren Shaman
I didn't like the changes to the T30 talents to make them free with added CD's. I enjoyed using Chi Burst as an on demand AoE heal that required a modicum of skill to use. The original Chi Burst was probably my favorite ability of all time in WOW. It made me smile every time I used it.

Now Monks have less Chi Dump options which makes ReM/Uplift feel less like healing and more like a DPS rotation.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I honestly don't know why you'd take a MW over an rdruid or rsham depending on if the fight is stacked/spread.

Damage.

If any monk that runs Xuen and possibly even RJW doesn't out Dps his disc counterpart, something got screwed up
Reply Quote
90 Troll Monk
Wow glad my post was seen! Sorry I've been busy

I don't think you can compare ReM/Uplift to any other heal in the game with the exception of maybe genesis as it requires a hot on a target to be used. I don't think any other heal really has a ramp up time like ReM.

I stand by my dislike for our AoE. It is unique but I think it could be done better.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]