Your goals before Cata. What are you up to?

85 Blood Elf Hunter
I'm curious what people are working on as far as personal goals to achieve before Cata hits.

Obtain certain pets?
Achieves? (loremaster, the insane, etc)
Rep farm?
Vanity set farm?
Raid completion?
Gold farm?
Other?

Also I'm bored :P
My personal goal before Cata was to get 100 mounts. Did that a few weeks ago. Now it's random achieves that are relatively easy to obtain. Aka I'm lazy!
Our guild does ToGC10 tribute to insanity, OS3D, Ony, and Maly each week for mounts.
Other than that, is it Dec 7 yet? :P
Edited by Mezasu on 11/10/2010 5:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Personally, I'm determined to get 100 mounts. I'm up to 91 now, and the rest should be pretty easy to get; just a matter of doing the Tournament dailies.

Other than that, working on old quests I never did (Scepter of the Shifting Sands), and trying to level up some lowbie toons that have been sitting on the shelf since vanilla.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Howdy!

Been doing Insane, rep farming (in the process of Insane) to hopefully meet Exalted and also hoping for Raven Lord to drop till Cata.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Howdy!
Been doing Insane, rep farming (in the process of Insane) to hopefully meet Exalted and also hoping for Raven Lord to drop till Cata.

Did you see:
Feats of Strength
Insane in the Membrane no longer requires the Shen'dralar reputation.

It's on the front page of MMO right now. I haven't looked into it to see exactly what's going to happen. Those pristine black diamonds are a huge pain.
Edited by Mezasu on 11/10/2010 5:42 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Howdy!

Did you see:
Feats of Strength
Insane in the Membrane no longer requires the Shen'dralar reputation.

It's on the front page of MMO right now. I haven't looked into it to see exactly what's going to happen. Those pristine black diamonds are a huge pain.

Yea i did, but it's pretty costly to get the rest done nevertheless. I'm prolly partially done but just going at it on a leisure pace atm as the prices have been fluctuated quite badly (and I'm poor and cheap lawl). Guess I wasn't Insane (or Insanely rich) enough.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter

Yea i did, but it's pretty costly to get the rest done nevertheless. I'm prolly partially done but just going at it on a leisure pace atm as the prices have been fluctuated quite badly (and I'm poor and cheap lawl). Guess I wasn't Insane (or Insanely rich) enough.

It's very possibly to do it without spending a ton of money. Believe me, hubby and I are really cheap too haha. We made all the darkmoon cards ourselves and farmed the black diamonds and librams. Very grindy work, but it was fun to do together :)
He has the title, not me :P
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
I wanted to make 40 exalted reputations, got that a few days ago.

Make Loremaster: 50 more quests to go, just need to find them.

Get a Mechano-hog.

Mount farming. So much mount farming. At least most of it is easy stuff, though I wish I could get Oculus more often on random.
Edited by Kabbie on 11/10/2010 6:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
RP Walk from Darnassus to Silithus!

Then maybe EP to Boot Bay!

Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
I just want a damn spirit beast
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Who doesn't want a spirit beast? But those damn pets are more popular than a hooker on a submarine.
Reply Quote
54 Dwarf Rogue
Justicar Jonke plox.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Bane of the Fallen King

It's all I want and what I have been working on for a good many attempts now. I will be a bit disappointed if it doesn't happen before Cata hits.
Edited by Eldaran on 11/10/2010 7:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
My only goal will be accomplished in three more days. Capping justice points was much easier than expected and I have plenty of gold so really the only thing I wanted to get done was to finish the Argent Tournament stuff. Friday will be my last day. I finished all the quests in Northrend and did it again after a faction change. So I'm good to go with my new alt.

I might work on capping honor points just for something to do now and again.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
Pretty much all I do in these pre-Cataclysm days is log in and jump circles around the Thunder Bluff pond while talking with guildies and friends in vent.

I actually went to a RP halloween party the other week. They didn't immediately catch on that I came disguised as a huntard. Eventually the strength leather boots, level 60 PvP trinket, and my backpedaling everywhere gave it away.

Also recently discovered WoW parody songs, which I had never heard of before. I think EmberIsolte is my favorite of the singers I've found. I concur with her suggestion that Exodar become a disco.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Pretty much all I do in these pre-Cataclysm days is log in and jump circles around the Thunder Bluff pond while talking with guildies and friends in vent.

I actually went to a RP halloween party the other week. They didn't immediately catch on that I came disguised as a huntard. Eventually the strength leather boots, level 60 PvP trinket, and my backpedaling everywhere gave it away.

Also recently discovered WoW parody songs, which I had never heard of before. I think EmberIsolte is my favorite of the singers I've found. I concur with her suggestion that Exodar become a disco.

Hehe I like your RP halloween costume :D
Reply Quote
Trying to get the ZG mounts. Also trying to get all the mounts from AT, but I think I'll be farming those at 85 again. Up to 91 mounts!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
-AQ scepter quest line
-Tiger Mount

Once I get the scepter questline done,

-try to get Zandalar to exalted.

That's pretty much it :)
Reply Quote
My goal now is 100 mounts. I am only one away. Yesterday I got a friend the Fiery Warhorse reins while on my Druid, she was pretty ecstatic. Now to try and get that and Raven Lord on my Hunter.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]