what's the ground version of [flyable]?

85 Blood Elf Priest
this:
#showtooltip [flyable] Headless Horseman's Mount; [outdoors] Headless Horseman's Mount;Enchanted Broom
/cast [flyable]Headless Horseman's Mount; [outdoors]Headless Horseman's Mount;Enchanted Broom

is my current mount macro, it summons my mount if I'm outdoors, which doesn't always correspond with areas where I can summon my mount.

Is there a flag like flyable but for mountable or rideable?
I tried mountable, ridable, and rideable, but to no avail.
Reply Quote
86 Dwarf Paladin
It's simply [noflyable] , well, rather...

To summon a flying mount when possible, else a ground mount when possible, use this:

/cast [flyable] Flying Mount
/cast [noflyable] Ground Mount

I believe that

/cast [flyable] Flying Mount; [noflyable] Ground Mount

may work as well.
Edited by Eckdahl on 11/9/2010 6:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest

Look closer to the macro I posted. it summons my minipet when I can't summon a mount. does noflyable fail to work when mounts are disallowed?
Reply Quote
86 Dwarf Paladin
Yes, it fails when mounts are not allowed, or at least the summoning of a mount fails whether the conditional passes or not.

EDIT: Here's a list of the conditionals available to macros...it might be out of date if anything has been added in the last path or two.
http://www.wowpedia.org/Making_a_macro#Conditionals
Edited by Eckdahl on 11/9/2010 11:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
[Flyable] is a regional check to make sure you are permitted to fly. For example, it is false in the city of Dalaran, but it is true at Krassus' Landing.

For using your companion when not in a mountable area, you can use either [indoors] or [nooutdoors] interchangably. Since your indicated mount works both flying and ground, you don't need to distinguish between the two:
#showtooltip
/cast [outdoors] Headless Horseman's Mount
/cast [indoors] Enchanted Broom

or more efficiently
#showtooltip
/cast [outdoors] Headless Horseman's Mount; Enchanted Broom
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]