@Wednesday (too lazy to think of a fun name?)

85 Troll Priest
I just realized that Snowfox is on Blackrock. Are you going to visit Argent Dawn and troll trade chat when the server explodes? It's a Blackrock tradition, you know.

P.S. Finally a kingslayer! woo! Best part? Sandwich board immortalized in the kill shot.
Edited by Alithoe on 11/10/2010 11:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
44 Human Warlock
Happy Birfday Snowy!! (i sware it's november now...supposed to be April, no?)

Anyway, guess Vixie can log into this new forum - if I carried the authenticator around. I don't want that function on my semi-smart (mostly dumb) phone (http://www.pantechusa.com/phones/impact) - touch pad surfaces suck.

Vegas was extra expensive this time but it was fun. The wedding at Caesars Palace was nice except for the 3 mile walk (on mostly marble, in high-heels...pain) from the pool garden area to the restaurant (Joe's Prime Steak and Stone Crab). At least the food was incredibly good.

Back to the old grind now. /oh well

Reply Quote
1 Undead Priest
How do I fix the avatar and stuffs?

Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
How do I fix the avatar and stuffs?

gotta log into that toon methinks. and then relog battle.net.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
i mean, you should be able to log into regular old vixie, vix. all previous disciplinary action has been repealed going forward.
Reply Quote
1 Undead Priest
i mean, you should be able to log into regular old vixie, vix. all previous disciplinary action has been repealed going forward.

I know I can - IF I had my authenticator with me at work. So I can post on this account away from home. Was looking around to customize my 44 warlock - dunno where the profile settings are hiding.

I don't like the colors here. =/

Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I don't like the colors here. =/

Whine whine whine.

Did you bring me back some poker chips?
Reply Quote
1 Undead Priest
Poker chips??

Walmart go?

Too scary to play poker at those tables with the grouchy looking strangers. No wai.

Reply Quote
You should've hit me up</3
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Happy birthday Snowfox. Today I had a pulled pork sandwich and saw that PW:B is becoming pretty boss. Me likey. Now do something about Smite Healing Blizz!
Reply Quote
Poker chips??
Walmart go?
Too scary to play poker at those tables with the grouchy looking strangers. No wai.

welcome back, im gonna need that hammer made soon, oh and arangar got a 3rd raven lord, lol
Edited by Masq on 11/10/2010 1:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
44 Human Warlock

welcome back, im gonna need that hammer made soon, oh and arangar got a 3rd raven lord, lol

Ok.

Wow. Where's mine!?!? I logged in finally last nite to BG (one-shot IoC) and do the new Earthen quests.

Cucco: Taking time out from gambling for that wedding (or even sleeping) was bad enough - and that was the reason for this trip. =P

Reply Quote
MVP
83 Night Elf Priest
Yeh yeh yeh... everyday is my birthday on my beloved priest forums it seems :p

Also it is still Snowfox, but I can't post on my level 1's as "Snowfox", so I'm here on my main which isn't called Snowfox until then!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Man, when ISN'T it Snowfox's birthday. Lol.

So, today is a...eventful(?) day.

Random conversation with a couple random German guys on the bus today. Saw an ass ton of cops in a hotel parking lot on my way home from school. Then like 5 minutes later a blackhawk helicopter flies overhead. ...WTF?!?!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
I WHIP MY BRAIDS BACK AND FORTH
Reply Quote
MVP
83 Night Elf Priest

I think we have our new Dwarf racial.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest

Braid Whip: Reduces target armor by 20% for 10 seconds. This will be replaced by level 10 with an actual, useful attack.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin

Braid Whip: Reduces target armor by 20% for 10 seconds. This will be replaced by level 10 with an actual, useful attack.

Like Splash?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]