New Flight Forms

85 Troll Druid
I think the bat looks weirdly out of place in comparison to the other flight forms. I still maintain that a cockatoo would have been the perfect bird form for trolls. What's better than fitting with the bird theme and having a mohawk while doing it?

Well, not to sound like a jerk, but you're wrong.

Trolls and bats have a history going back a long time in Warcraft. We've been Troll Batriders in Warcraft 3 for nearly 10 years, it's about damn time we had a troll-bat connection.

"The ends justify the means!" - http://classic.battle.net/war3/orc/units/trollbatrider.shtml
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Stop crying, the bat is new and different, but not any 'cooler'. And Worgen are already WORGEN. They don't need anything else to make the race more attractive.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I think the bat looks weirdly out of place in comparison to the other flight forms. I still maintain that a cockatoo would have been the perfect bird form for trolls. What's better than fitting with the bird theme and having a mohawk while doing it?

Hmmm...if you really didn't want to sound like a jerk you could have just said you disagree. I was clearly stating my opinion. Opinions by nature are not wrong.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid

Hmmm...if you really didn't want to sound like a jerk you could have just said you disagree. I was clearly stating my opinion. Opinions by nature are not wrong.

Opinions only work when there aren't facts to back them up. Example...in my opinion, the sky is orange. Water isn't wet. Etc.

The bat has sound reasoning to exist. There is support in lore from previous games - having the form be a bird would make absolutely no sense to the lore. It's a surprising and refreshing change to have Blizzard actually consider the lore like this. You may not enjoy the model (that's something you CAN have an opinion on!) but the reasoning behind the bat isn't something that's up for debate....
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
They troll forms are badass, I like the worgen flight, but seems weak in comparison to troll.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I just wish they'd add a new tier of flight form above swift. Master Flight Form, maybe, with 310% speed, a significantly larger form, and ability to carry a passenger.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
The ability to carry a passenger would be very cool, but you can already get Mastery Flight by paying for it. Are you saying you want another different skin?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
If you read my original post, you'll see that I never said I didn't like the bat form. I simply stated that I thought a cockatoo would look cool if they were sticking with a bird theme. I never said it didn't make sense lorewise. I honestly couldn't give a rat's behind what the troll flight form is. Chillax.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
yeah like a drake form or something, or even just the faction flight path mounts (hippogryph for night elf, windrider for tauren, larger bat for trolls)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
i think the worgen fliht form look beasts i hope they keep it personal
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
i think the worgen fliht form look beasts i hope they keep it personal

Meth is a hell of a drug!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]