80 Orc Death Knight
Anything on faction change?

I would like to know this as well.
Reply Quote
15 Blood Elf Warlock
Saw an 80 troll druid in Org
Reply Quote
83 Tauren Paladin
I was able to complete the payment transaction of switching from BE pally to Tauren pally.

Unfortunately once I logged in the button thats supposed to be beside my character name to change the race is not there....

So I paid for it, but can't do it yet.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
I don't think my armory has updated yet, but I can confirm faction changing to the new class combos works fine.

I was a troll before patch, dwarf now
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
So...Im still not sure..can we buy a race change now, save it and then use it to become a worgen come the expansion? It wont be messed up or anything? A blue would be very nice for this!
Reply Quote
80 Gnome Warlock
Might be a stupid question, but do we need to pre-order Cataclysm before the changes to new race/class combos are allowed?

I just paid the $25 to switch my draenei shaman to dwarf, got the confirmation email, but when I log in...no dice. No customization option icon next to my draenei on the character select screen.

UPDATE: Seems it may be, I just purchased the pre-order, and voila, the customization icon appeared.
Edited by Daemowyn on 11/23/2010 5:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
80 Undead Warrior
Race change is not working and I already paid for it….Blizzard…..
Reply Quote
83 Tauren Paladin
itll work just give it time.

i logged out for 30mins and when I came back I was able to switch to tauren pally
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Can I race change into Death Wing and wreck havoc upon Azeroth for a couple of days?

I believe that sort of wizardry would require a Flux Capacitor, the Arrow of Apollo, and maybe an eye of newt.

Darn all out of eye of newt.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
Bump for blue...can i buy a race change now and use it for worgen on dec. 7? ty
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior

/agree

I wasn't planning on buying it RIGHT THIS SECOND, but I am planning on buying it early and then race changing to Worgen at 12:01am PST Dec 7th. Just wanting to confirm that I can do this.
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Hunter

/agree

I wasn't planning on buying it RIGHT THIS SECOND, but I am planning on buying it early and then race changing to Worgen at 12:01am PST Dec 7th. Just wanting to confirm that I can do this.

In this boat myself....further information?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Also in that boat, and I figured I would just try it. Got this error :

An error has occurred on this page. This character does not have any eligible races to change to.

Seems like us NE's druids must wait till after the Cata release before we can even purchase out race changes. /sadface
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Warrior
we can race change into the new races after cat comes out and is available, the only thing is u wont get credit for first 80 goblin/worgen, this goes for DK's too because it requires u do the story quest chain from lvl 1 to whenever

Edit - i failed and put gnome instead of goblin :P
Edited by Spritum on 11/29/2010 5:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
I believe that sort of wizardry would require a Flux Capacitor, the Arrow of Apollo, and maybe an eye of newt.

Damn, I don't have time for a trip back to Caprica. Finals, you know?
Edited by Rïot on 11/29/2010 5:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight

Would really like confirmation on if I can do this (to goblin instead of worgen of course), because I would rather buy it ahead of time and starting playing as a goblin from the get-go instead of having to wait for it to go through on release day.
Reply Quote
15 Blood Elf Warlock

Priorities. Starbuck would do it.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter

Priorities. Starbuck would do it.

My colonial viper is in the shop.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
If I buy a race change right now, can I use it to change into a goblin when cata hits, or do I have to buy my race change when cata is actually released?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]