Race Change Question still unanswered.

85 Gnome Death Knight
Paid Race Change to the new class combos will be available as soon as they are available to create (with the release of 4.0.3a)

This is an update to the previous expected functioning of this service. We're in the process of ensuring everyone here has this latest updated information, just know that this is what's now accurate. :)
You toy with us! Hurray!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
I think I just saw the light..oh wait no..thats solar beam...on another note

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
Hex
good info.

one question: if you prepurchase it tonight, will you be able to use the prepurchase tomorrow or is better to wait til tomorrow to ensure you have the options.
Edited by Shroud on 11/22/2010 5:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
I believe Paid Race Changes can be used when you need them. Say you purchase it now, but don't wish to change now. That means tomorrow when you can; you can log on and still see the symbol available to the toon you purchased it for.

--So I believe.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Paid Race Change to the new class combos will be available as soon as they are available to create (with the release of 4.0.3a)

This is an update to the previous expected functioning of this service. We're in the process of ensuring everyone here has this latest updated information, just know that this is what's now accurate. :)

You are an evil wallet munching monster aren't you?

<--- most race and faction changes on record.
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Mage

I <3 you! Night Elf mage here I come :D
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
Hex
yeah but is it assumed the option to change to the new races will show up? id hate to buy it then be screwed :)
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin

Yay! Even though I won't race change anything, I'm glad this was done.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Me too, any confirmations here? How long do race changes last? Forever until you click the button? And if so, will the new race combos be available after maintenance tomorrow?

Blue post confirmations please.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter

Bashiok, I love you so much now I'm afraid it's bordering on fatal attraction.
Edited by Shinobu on 11/22/2010 5:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
15 Blood Elf Warlock

thank you sir, im sure the update is appreciated by many.

Truid here i come :)

Same!
Reply Quote
80 Troll Druid
good info.

one question: if you prepurchase it tonight, will you be able to use the prepurchase tomorrow or is better to wait til tomorrow to ensure you have the options.

Good question. I flipped through these pages to find the answer to this, although considering the way paid race changes and those other services work (button next to your character so you can use the feature at your leisure) I don't see any reason to not start up the process tonight.

Reply Quote
100 Draenei Hunter

Thank you for the information!
I have another question, lets say that I want to go Worgen as soon Cataclysm is live! Will I be able to do that? and if I can, can I "pre-order" the race change and use it after Dec 7 12:01am PST?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Is there a blue that can confirm a question?

Can you pay for a paid race change this second, and save the option to change into a new race/class combo until it's available? I'd imagine the wait time tomorrow will be absurd.
I'd bank on 'yes'.
Reply Quote
Bashiok is awesome and so is his mustache.

Just curious though, this will include faction changes too?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
Can I race change into Death Wing and wreck havoc upon Azeroth for a couple of days?

I believe that sort of wizardry would require a Flux Capacitor, the Arrow of Apollo, and maybe an eye of newt.

Damn, missing the Arrow of Apollo :(.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. LOVE YOU SO MUCH . LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU SO MUCH.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Awesome. I was worried about there being a huge queue come cata release for race chanages, so I'd have to wait a day or two if I still wanted to play.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
This has also made my night. Blizz is about to get $25 from me
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Death Knight
NOOOO.

http://tinypic.com/r/1zogubp/7

-has to brave extremely long queue for his tauradin-

/cry
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]