Race Change Question still unanswered.

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Incoming Tauren Paladin!
Reply Quote
81 Blood Elf Death Knight
Hey with all the new race changes i think belfs shouldnt get warrior becasue they are all about mana noting like rage. So instead i think they should make belfs be druids. They are always talking about nature. Then by doing this trolls should get warlocks casue well they seem like this i waht they would od . plz plz make belfs druids all the other horde races are ugly and if they made belfs druid i am pretty sure everyone would make one.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Woot!
Reply Quote
Hey with all the new race changes i think belfs shouldnt get warrior becasue they are all about mana noting like rage. So instead i think they should make belfs be druids. They are always talking about nature. Then by doing this trolls should get warlocks casue well they seem like this i waht they would od . plz plz make belfs druids all the other horde races are ugly and if they made belfs druid i am pretty sure everyone would make one.

No. It doesn't make sense for belfs to be druids. There are belves that are warriors out there.
Reply Quote
ily
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin

by this line of thought Belf's shouldn't have rogues, hunters, or deathknights either... kind of a silly argument...
Edited by Kraevyn on 11/22/2010 6:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Hunter
Hat
So tomorrow I can become a human hunter? YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS-->> string of s's
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Horray!

Another post says race change yes, faction change no. But whatever I can do troll druid at least!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter

No. It doesn't make sense for belfs to be druids. There are belves that are warriors out there.

Why doesn't BE Druids make sence? Does Night Elf Mages make any sence? As far as I understood it, The use of Arcane magic was punishible by death for Night Elfs.

Night Elfs and Blood Elfs are decendents of the Highborne. I so no reason that Blood Elfs would not be able to learn the druid ways while NE learned how to use Arcane Magic.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
so, would i be able to pay for a race change now and still have the option wen the new race /class combos are available?
Reply Quote
80 Troll Shaman
Can we safely assume that we can faction change to the new race / class combinations from the word go?
Race change is mentioned specifically but not a word of faction changing.
Edited by Calill on 11/22/2010 6:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Hunter
Hat
Can we safely assume that we can faction change to the new race / class combinations from the word go?

Please this. It would suck to pay the 30$ faction change only to find out I cant go human. Id assume yes but you know what happens when you assume.

I don't, but other people do!
Reply Quote
80 Undead Mage
Paid Race Change to the new class combos will be available as soon as they are available to create (with the release of 4.0.3a)

This is an update to the previous expected functioning of this service. We're in the process of ensuring everyone here has this latest updated information, just know that this is what's now accurate. :)

Will this be the same as for when Goblins and Worgen come out?

If i buy a race change NOW will i be able to just save it and use it on DEC 7th to change to a goblin?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter

Please this. It would suck to pay the 30$ faction change only to find out I cant go human. Id assume yes but you know what happens when you assume.

I don't, but other people do!

Paid faction change includes the choice of any race that can be your particular class. Since Human will be available as a race/class combo, it will be open to change.

Also, why Human Hunter??
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Paladin
Bye Tauren Druids. FOTM swaps inc
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Bye Tauren Druids. FOTM swaps inc

Superior troll race says hi.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Paid Race Change to the new class combos will be available as soon as they are available to create (with the release of 4.0.3a)

This is an update to the previous expected functioning of this service. We're in the process of ensuring everyone here has this latest updated information, just know that this is what's now accurate. :)

If i buy a race change NOW will i be able to just save it and use it on DEC 7th to change to a goblin?

WTB this answer.
Reply Quote
Community Manager

I've been told that if you buy a race change now you can simply wait until the new race/class combos are available to use it. I don't see why that wouldn't also apply to goblin/worgen, but I haven't seen specific confirmation.

If it's comforting, when you click the button to change race you can actually cancel out and not use it. When you click on the button you're not forced to use the race change request right then and there. In any case I guess my point is you could cancel out and seek further assistance.
Edited by Bashiok on 11/22/2010 6:47 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]