Race Change Question still unanswered.

100 Human Priest
Can we safely assume that we can faction change to the new race / class combinations from the word go?
Race change is mentioned specifically but not a word of faction changing.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1083611624#5
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Shrinking and growing a huge beard and drinking a lot now.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I look forward to being a female dwarf tomorrow :D
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
Like I said on page 6

Zarhym

Yes, the feature will be turned on at some point after 4.0.3 goes live. There wouldn't be much purpose in saying this feature will be available with 4.0.3 if we were to artificially restrict its use. :)

Zarhym > all other Blues
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Well, Him or GC...
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
AWESOME!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
Thank you for checking into this and updating us accordingly. I understand misfires happen and it speaks volumes that you guys went out of your way to resolve this. Please accept my apologies and adorations.
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Paladin
nvm.....
Edited by Redkulaid on 11/22/2010 8:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Paid Race Change to the new class combos will be available as soon as they are available to create (with the release of 4.0.3a)

This is an update to the previous expected functioning of this service. We're in the process of ensuring everyone here has this latest updated information, just know that this is what's now accurate. :)

Will this be the same as for when Goblins and Worgen come out?

If i buy a race change NOW will i be able to just save it and use it on DEC 7th to change to a goblin?

I've been told that if you buy a race change now you can simply wait until the new race/class combos are available to use it. I don't see why that wouldn't also apply to goblin/worgen, but I haven't seen specific confirmation.

If it's comforting, when you click the button to change race you can actually cancel out and not use it. When you click on the button you're not forced to use the race change request right then and there. In any case I guess my point is you could cancel out and seek further assistance.

i didnt find in the FAQ if they have an expiration date. But if possible let us know if its a 100% sure that we can buy the service now .. keep playing our toon without using it (aka saving it) .. and upon release, we change to the new races ... that would be awesome =o
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
So we have to pay to change our race or am i just going crazy with joyfulness?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
so excited to no longer be a cow...
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Can we safely assume that we can faction change to the new race / class combinations from the word go?
Race change is mentioned specifically but not a word of faction changing.

Please clarify this part too :)
Reply Quote
56 Human Priest
Based off a BLUE POST :

Currently? Yes, it looks like that as the options will not be available for Faction Changes until Cataclysm releases. Though you could Faction Change and then once the 3 day cooldown expires you could initiate a Race Change but that seems a bit expensive for a small time gain.

Does that mean if a FACTION CHANGE isnt used in 3 days, you basically lost your money. So if do a faction change on December 6th, and when I log on December 7th after the release of Cataclysm, I will be able to choose WORGEN?

Finally, when will this be UPDATED:
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/faction-change/index.xml

Thanks!
Reply Quote
15 Blood Elf Warlock
I've been so looking forward to my last ally becoming a troll druid. Please tell me we can faction change to troll?
Reply Quote
80 Human Rogue
It's gonna take soooooo long to get it completed though, so many people doing it at once. GL with playing your newly transformed class within a few days.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
It's gonna take soooooo long to get it completed though, so many people doing it at once. GL with playing your newly transformed class within a few days.

It's so worth the wait.
Reply Quote
56 Human Priest
That's why I was hoping to get a BLUE POST CONFIRMATION if we can do it early on before December 7th, to avoid the wait. I'd be more than happy to pay for this feature, just want to make sure when the time comes that when I click on the button next to my Blood Elf i can switch my faction/race to Worgen.

Reply Quote
80 Tauren Paladin
i tried to do an early race change to dwarf once i saw this thread and

An error has occurred on this page This character does not have any eligible races to change to.

well at least that's confirmed. we can't put in an early race change as a horde druid.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]