Is the Razzashi Hatchling item to be removed?

(Locked)

91 Undead Warlock
I want my tiger mount back :(. Was taken from my warrior prebc for ninja looting lol. Why don't we punish ninja looters anymore? LOL

...Wow. I'm glad you lost it. And they do actually continue to punish people for ninja looting. If you open a ticket after having an item ninja looted, the GM will remove it from the player and usually give it to whomever should have gotten it.(If there was a clear winner that is)

Also, this (although it has to be an indisputable scam, not just a ninja). Kudos for the sentiment, however.
90 Human Warrior
Just sold one of the two I got recently for 2k. Usually my server is quick on the uptake but I guess not this time around.

I accidentally learned the other one... not a big loss after all I guess.
90 Blood Elf Mage
I saw one with a 15k bid on it like a week ago, I feel so bad for the guy who bought it.

edit: Missed a word
Edited by Shingaling on 11/10/2010 8:36 PM PST
85 Undead Warlock
This info would have been nice to know before I bought out the AH of all the hatchlings to resell in Cata...

85 Goblin Hunter
sweet!
90 Human Priest
There will be other epic items to sell and attach to toons. Always will be, Blizz knows the allure of rarity and won't allow that aspect of the game to be diminished.
44 Orc Warlock
If you currently have the Razzashi Hatchling item in your inventory, you'll still be able to learn the pet spell at a later point in time. It's not like the pet is disappearing completely; it's just no longer dropping from its usual home in Zul'Gurub.

In fact, I can confirm that the Razzashi Hatchling, being a clever and resilient little reptile, has already found a new home, and will be migrating there shortly after the shattering. ;)

Oh dear. There's this other wily prey that many of us seek as well. We stalk him by breaking troll faces with blunt objects, sharp objects and fireballs. Lock out and lock in we visit his bestest buddy, his BFF if you will, to see if by some chance he's hanging out in the loot panel. And time and again the RNG pats us on the back, tells us "Better luck next time, but hey you got another Might of the Tribe!" and then giggles at us with all its buddies when we're not looking.

I wax on the much coveted Swift Zulian Tiger mostly, and to a lesser extent the Swift Razzashi Raptor as well. Dare I hope that recent changes with the pet and the Insane title might also come calling to these lovely mounts as well?
90 Pandaren Shaman
so if they are keeping the pets since people want that so bad.....does that mean they are goin to keep the mounts as well...since u know alot of people want those as well????
90 Human Warrior
I sort of hope so, seeing as those are the only ways to get a cat (as Horde) or raptor (as Alliance). I can see "removing" something like Invincible/Mimi's Head but when you just can't get a certain animal type as a mount anywhere else it sort of sucks. And no the undead skeletal fossil raptor available through Archaeology doesn't count. >.> I also hope this new home doesn't happen to be the pet shop.

Like how the Ram is a bigger deal to a horde player than an alliance one and vice versa on the kodo.
85 Dwarf Paladin
so if they are keeping the pets since people want that so bad.....does that mean they are goin to keep the mounts as well...since u know alot of people want those as well????

NO! I am the special snowflake, and no one else shall have my shiny mount!
80 Troll Shaman
Excellent change.

Now how about the same for the ZG mounts =)

Archeology
rep reward from Zandalar
rare zone/spawn drop

there are many options out there
81 Human Warlock
Cool. Just bought 8 over the past couple of weeks, based on the that fact that they would be unobtainable in Cataclysm. Awesome. Any chance I can get my 40k gold back?

Lol you were spending 5kg per pet? Wow you were getting ripped, hard.
90 Orc Shaman
now don't I feel like a fool for farming 3 of these thinking they would be priceless.

/disappoint

making an official announcement the hatchling would no longer be available, knowing full well people would spend lots of time and effort to farm it feverishly before it goes away, and then suddenly saying it actually will still be available, thus making the item entirely less valuable (potentially worthless depending on how it is obtained) and the time some of us spent a waste, is sort of unethical imo.

You speculated, and lost. Welcome to the stock market.

QQ
90 Gnome Warlock
Cool. Just bought 8 over the past couple of weeks, based on the that fact that they would be unobtainable in Cataclysm. Awesome. Any chance I can get my 40k gold back?

And then you entered the real world, and realized that any investment carries risks?

I understand that in the real world investments carry risks, but they are generally not affected by whims, and statements about the future by the group in control of that future carry some reasonable assurance that they will not do the opposite.
Edited by Copedogg on 11/10/2010 10:39 PM PST
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]