Strike after learning Heroic Strike

33 Human Warrior
I noticed that after learning Heroic Strike, I continued to have the Strike ability. Should Strike change to Heroic Strike?

Is Heroic Strike not superior to Strike in general, or is that only if the player chooses talents that improve Heroic Strike?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Lux
We go over this a lot.
Strike is for use UNTIL LEVEL TEN.
Upon hitting level ten you SPECIALIZE AND PICK A TALENT TREE.
The ability you get from that tree replaces Strike. They all share a CD with each other and strike. You will NO LONGER USE STRIKE upon hitting level 10.
This has been a public service warning.

also, HS is always >>> strike
Edited by Grimrage on 11/9/2010 8:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
33 Human Warrior
Thanks Grimrage.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
This isn't some community forum where we all have coffee and follow the events for months. This is a resource for a community of 12 million people, common questions will pop up a lot. Searching often has false hits that can take a long time to sort through. As we're all warriors and enthusiastic about the class, let's just accept the reality of the situation and be helpful to people who want to learn to play their class better.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
I think I was just making it abundantly clear that you never touch Strike after level 10. Ever. :3
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
♦Holy Hell. Someone that actually understands that there will *always* be new players, and new people on the forums. Not to mention, those of us that put wow down for a while, and have come back to a completely different game. Slaye- for Alliance you're awfully helpful :)

This isn't some community forum where we all have coffee and follow the events for months. This is a resource for a community of 12 million people, common questions will pop up a lot. Searching often has false hits that can take a long time to sort through. As we're all warriors and enthusiastic about the class, let's just accept the reality of the situation and be helpful to people who want to learn to play their class better.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

Or let's read tooltips.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
♦Holy Hell. Someone that actually understands that there will *always* be new players, and new people on the forums. Not to mention, those of us that put wow down for a while, and have come back to a completely different game. Slaye- for Alliance you're awfully helpful :)

Psh, come to RH. I'm not even the nicest Ally there. >_>
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
if you set the tooltips to show "beginner tooltips" that is the only time that the strike tooltip will most likely say "hey don't use this after you get something better" kind of like how claw reads "inferior to mangle in every way" or something. this is only if you have beginner tooltips enabled, which most new players should, by default D:
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
If you set the QQ meter to max, then some will realize that crying on forums because people have questions no matter what they are experience wise is unnecessary.

This is the WARRIOR FORUMS not the "EXPERIENCE WARRIOR FORUMS" or "LEVEL 80 WARRIOR FORUMS."

It's funny-- all of the nerds who say "QQ" to everyone when they state an opinion about an issue in the game typically are the ones who "QQ" more than anybody about stupid things like people asking questions.

I heard social contact in the outside world helps relieve stress on the forums.
Reply Quote
33 Human Warrior
Thank you, Angrykins - I'll turn them on.
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Warrior
I noticed that after learning Heroic Strike, I continued to have the Strike ability. Should Strike change to Heroic Strike?

Is Heroic Strike not superior to Strike in general, or is that only if the player chooses talents that improve Heroic Strike?

the word 'strike' was used 7 times in that post. Methinks blizzard needs to 1. think of more names for things and 2. put in the tooltip "do not use after level 10.. yes, really"

strike.
Reply Quote
80 Undead Warrior

Psh, come to RH. I'm not even the nicest Ally there. >_>

Nice players on RH is a myth >.>
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]