Dead Characters - Used Poorly

90 Troll Hunter
Gotta be my hero, Zul'Jin.

A close second is Illidan, who was a hero, but treated like a villain because for some reaon people believed his evil brother...

Yeah... Cause malfurion was the one who betrayed his own kind and slaughtered many of them. Illidan IS a villian, however he is an awesome villian.

Edit: Last I checked Malfurion didn't lust for power and decide to become a demon either. So yeah. :S
Edited by Killerazz on 11/11/2010 8:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
81 Undead Mage
Saurfang the Younger

It just felt like he was introduced just to be killed and raised by Arthas to be used as a raid boss.

His death was tragic, but I found his Wrath implementation inspiring. Back in Nagrand, he had a sort of personal crisis - he decided to simply walk the earth alone. But in Wrath, he seems very content and fulfilled serving the Horde.

A more honorable death an orc could not ask for. Except perhaps Brox's death.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
If I have to pick just one, I would say Malygos. There was a lot of potential there that got wasted.

And as a vote for a non-death, I hated hated HATED that Bolvar didn't die for real at Wrathgate. It upset me when he seemed to die, because I love Bolvar, but it wasn't unsatisfying. Learning "lol never mind, plus hey he's the new Lich King" cheapened the whole thing.
Reply Quote
89 Human Paladin
If I have to pick just one, I would say Malygos. There was a lot of potential there that got wasted.

And as a vote for a non-death, I hated hated HATED that Bolvar didn't die for real at Wrathgate. It upset me when he seemed to die, because I love Bolvar, but it wasn't unsatisfying. Learning "lol never mind, plus hey he's the new Lich King" cheapened the whole thing.

Agreed, that was freaking terrible.
Reply Quote
31 Orc Warlock
He didnt start the curruption he merly brought them together under false pretenses to create the horde, it was gul'dan who started the demon currupting.

Ner'zhul was tricked into doing that by the Burning Legion. He didn't know he was being tricked, nor was there any actual corruption going on quite yet, but the Orcs likely wouldn't have been corrupted were it not for him. Thus Ner'zhul still had a hand in starting them on the path to corruption as I said.
Edited by Garekh on 11/16/2010 5:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Frostmourne.

I have to agree with this one. The breaking of Frostmourne should have been more epic than a bunch of swirly souls. The thing should have like exploded and shook the whole continent.

Also, I was disappointed by Malygos having to die and in such a crappy way.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Gotta be my hero, Zul'Jin.

A close second is Illidan, who was a hero, but treated like a villain because for some reaon people believed his evil brother...

Yeah... Cause malfurion was the one who betrayed his own kind and slaughtered many of them. Illidan IS a villian, however he is an awesome villian.

Edit: Last I checked Malfurion didn't lust for power and decide to become a demon either. So yeah. :S

Hey, if Malfurion had stayed out of the way there would be no Lich King. But nooo, the wisps were getting sad.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]