purified bindings

90 Blood Elf Priest
http://www.wowhead.com/item=102293/purified-bindings-of-immerseus

^^

drops off of Immerseus does this actually work for a disc? I am getting conflicting stories.

the trinket says it boosts damage and healing ability's and boosts spirit but some people are saying its not working off of pain or atonement.

Can anyone confirm or deny
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
I don't think the proc works, but I'm reasonably sure the passive amplification effect does work for us.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
No one I know has tested it as disc, but my understanding is same as Skoot...the amplification works, the proc does not.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
No one I know has tested it as disc, but my understanding is same as Skoot...the amplification works, the proc does not.

This.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I have a flex mode version of it (by switching loot specialization to Ele), and the stat amplification does work, but there is no way to make the INT proc work in a healing spec even by using damage spells.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Unless you're a MW Monk I thought. It works for them the last I knew.

Stupid monks.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
It procs from disc autoattacks too (or did on ptr).
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Don't we get a proper healing version of this from Sha of Pride?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Yes, but for some classes, equipping 2 amp trinkets is best in slot, even with the non spec one not giving any value outside of the stat amp itself.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
I'll just auto attack and get procs.

Does it proc off SW: P?

.... *grasping desperately for something* ...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
10/04/2013 06:13 PMPosted by Naér
Unless you're a MW Monk I thought. It works for them the last I knew.

http://i.minus.com/ibgU1xqmc5aPah.gif
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Was thinking of rolling on this trinket and seeing if it'd trigger from Holy Prism usage, perhaps Judgment for Selfless Healer builds.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I'll just auto attack and get procs.

Does it proc off SW: P?

.... *grasping desperately for something* ...

Sounds fun to me :p

We seem to have it drop almost every week, so hoping to get it next time :p Want to play around with it on my priest!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Yes, but for some classes, equipping 2 amp trinkets is best in slot, even with the non spec one not giving any value outside of the stat amp itself.

Which is just so stupid and broken =/
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
10/04/2013 10:46 PMPosted by Cinnabuns

This is why I'm almost expecting them to announce out of the blue one random Tuesday that amp trinkets no longer provide any bonus to specs outside of the designated/intended spec. Proc, amp and all.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Is it confirmed that the heroic double amp trinkets are bis for disc even without the int proc?

I was gonna go with siegecrafters as my second but with the ease of heroic immersius once we down garrosh why bother.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
This is why I'm almost expecting them to announce out of the blue one random Tuesday that amp trinkets no longer provide any bonus to specs outside of the designated/intended spec. Proc, amp and all.

Would not surprise me at all. This obviously isn't intended.

Sometimes you can't believe they don't see stuff like this coming.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
10/04/2013 10:46 PMPosted by Cinnabuns

well to be fair the healing cloak is crap for 10 man disc so yeah i need a small boost.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I was reading on mmo that the dps cloak may actually provide more healing for disc priests than the healing cloak paired with twist of fate.

" Originally Posted by espoire
No, I am saying that it triggers Twist of Fate. The proposed extra healing comes from this "free" uptime. Given the positively amoral amount of healing the Chi-Ji cloak produces, it only needs to add 13% uptime to completely eclipse the healer proc, not even accounting for the superior itemization on the Yu'lon cloak."

Basically each tick of the dps cloak on an add below 35% renews tof herp derp. So not only does it up our dps significantly plus give us better itemization it also gives us more healing than the healing cloak theoretically. Since the cloak is aoe you also have a good chance of hitting an add below 35%

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1356818-Hypothesis-Yu-lon-Cloak-produces-more-healing-than-Chi-Ji-Cloak-Disc

Original thread.
Edited by Rapsidy on 10/5/2013 12:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
If it works on live the way it works on PTR ...

• Priests can trigger it through auto-attack, but not through any Atonement spells or the pure DPS spells like Mind Sear and SW:P.
  • Paladins have nothing that triggers it (I even tried Glyph of Harsh Words).
  • Shamans have nothing that triggers it (I even tried Primal Strike!).
  • Resto Druids can trigger it through Cat- or Bear-form autoattacks, abilities, and Faerie Fire application, but not at all in caster form.
  • Mistweaver Monks can trigger it through auto-attack, level 30 talents, Jab/TP/BoK, and SCK, but strangely, not Crackling Jade Lightning.

I don't anticipate this actually changing since they have left in some other trinket oddities in the past.

(On an unrelated note, why is the PTR still up ><)
Edited by Dayani on 10/5/2013 4:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]