Rain's Louisiana Hurricanes (Healer OT)

90 Human Priest
Plus, now, the 50k coin trinket on Timeless Isle being an upgraded version of the SPA trinket, too.
90 Pandaren Monk

Can I punch him? Please? I would really like to punch you.

Lemme just say this.

I contributed to that thread, yet I did not post. If ya know what I mean.

Psychic powers!
90 Night Elf Druid
Plus, now, the 50k coin trinket on Timeless Isle being an upgraded version of the SPA trinket, too.

That's hot.

I posted, I regret it :P
100 Draenei Priest
The amount of healing done by guard is nuts, and then it gets the 500% threat modifier on top of that so it becomes incredibly hard for dps to pick em up. It's snap aggro issues and then once they go in range of the tank it's hopeless to try to get em off.

Well, one option is not have Oxen Statue thing down once Whirling Corruption is empowered. I just watched a kill where they opted to do that. Another kept the statue up; 3 went into melee but didn't seem like they had issues dragging them out to kill. looks like the current OT, ret pally, and a dk used taunts? This group also used the BrM to kite tank all the adds on the last whirling they got.
Edited by Evry on 10/3/2013 11:14 PM PDT
90 Pandaren Priest
i think my modem is dying, getting 100% packet loss to it with pathping

great
90 Worgen Druid
To get the 13k breakpoint... I can do it now, but I'll lose 700 int, 2.5k spirit, and 3.5k mastery. I DUNNO WHAT TO DOOOO
90 Night Elf Druid
i think my modem is dying, getting 100% packet loss to it with pathping

great

:(

Maybe he wants to get banned. Cos quitting WoW is hard guys.
100 Tauren Priest
Yeah raid makeup isn't the best for handling adds either. About the first time since...wrath I've wished I had a warrior lmao. But the only person with a taunt in the raid is the off tank which he would but it's not exactly easy getting threat off a tank with a bajillion vengeance from garrosh and our hunter with distracting shot. Only melee we have is a rogue. The rest is ranged. I suppose the moonkin could taunt in bear form but that's about it for taunts.

I'm sure we will get it next week I'm just frustrated. Also annoys our prot paly that he has to not use half his rotation for a large portion of the fight to not pick up adds so he doesn't go splat when tanking garrosh. I'm like well I'm sure you enjoy doing 600k dps but you do no dps when your dead. And you die !@#$in fast when you have 5 adds empowered and garrosh eating your butthole.
Edited by Rapsidy on 10/3/2013 11:21 PM PDT
90 Worgen Druid
I did it! I just did it! AHHHH
90 Human Priest
Did you touch the butt?
90 Night Elf Druid
MAL TOUCHED THE BUTT
90 Worgen Druid
It felt nice too.
100 Blood Elf Mage
It felt nice too.

It's true.
90 Pandaren Priest
7.5 hours later, Heroic Spoils down, finally.

LOL My night went something like this...

"Why is Joebob dead?"

"He stood in something."

"NO I DIDN'T."

"Well, you're dead."

"I CAN'T AVOID THAT."

"Figure out a way."

And then

"Oh god, WHY DID YOU OPEN TWO OF THOSE?!!!!!"

*entire side goes splat*

...I think we have some work to do. lol
Edited by Tiriel on 10/4/2013 12:17 AM PDT
90 Dwarf Priest
So while I do hope everyone is going to be okay and the storm will find something better to do than mess up Louisiana...
I looked at my school to do list for the week:
Science: The Atmosphere
Literature: The Tempest

100 Human Paladin
"Oh god, WHY DID YOU OPEN TWO OF THOSE?!!!!!"

*entire side goes splat*

Haha that's a good one.
100 Night Elf Priest
ugh.... so we just picked up a new tank and healer and our MT just had RL !@#$ come up and can't raid with us.... which means we are probably also losing our rshaman since he's her fiance... so we are back to needing a tank a healer and a DPS.... RL is ready to just bag it... said he would if the new tank and healer hadn't just faction changed and server transferred to join us... sooooo frustrating.......
90 Night Elf Druid
ugh.... so we just picked up a new tank and healer and our MT just had RL !@#$ come up and can't raid with us.... which means we are probably also losing our rshaman since he's her fiance... so we are back to needing a tank a healer and a DPS.... RL is ready to just bag it... said he would if the new tank and healer hadn't just faction changed and server transferred to join us... sooooo frustrating.......

Aw <3 I feel your pain :P
100 Blood Elf Paladin
It's getting harder and harder for me to do LFR any more. I enjoy the fights, and want to see how this story closes, but...

I'm tired of dps pulling. It would make my day if LFR was changed so that only a tank could start any encounter, or trash pull. Seriously, a 2 minute buffer (that would drop if the tanks tried to hold the raid hostage) would be just fantastic.

I'm tired of people being afk, wearing the wrong gear, or just being lazy.

I'm tired of other things, but I'm just going to stop there. Ultimately, it's not the content, it's the people that are killing it for me.

Riôt
90 Night Elf Druid
It's getting harder and harder for me to do LFR any more. I enjoy the fights, and want to see how this story closes, but...

I'm tired of dps pulling. It would make my day if LFR was changed so that only a tank could start any encounter, or trash pull. Seriously, a 2 minute buffer (that would drop if the tanks tried to hold the raid hostage) would be just fantastic.

I'm tired of people being afk, wearing the wrong gear, or just being lazy.

I'm tired of other things, but I'm just going to stop there. Ultimately, it's not the content, it's the people that are killing it for me.

Riôt

<3

LFR in a nutshell :P You also have horrid luck in LFR.

Actually did LFR on my druid today and it wasn't so bad. A few derpy moments, but nothing too crazy.

Some days I want to take a break from WoW though. So tired of what is going on in my guild, I just want to scream T_T
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]