Rain's Louisiana Hurricanes (Healer OT)

90 Night Elf Priest
I can commiserate.... I'm just frustrated and cranky tonight....
90 Night Elf Druid
ME TOO!

We need a mumble venting session. Just saying.

Although I sound funny still :P
90 Night Elf Priest
in vent with RL... for moral support...

speaking of vent though... I did get told tonight by a PuG that I have the sweetest voice ever... rofl
Edited by Zoevil on 10/4/2013 1:14 AM PDT
90 Night Elf Druid
YOU DO <3

Apparently I sounded extra nerdy in raid tonight.

"I'm adjusting to the left side of the tanks cos people are getting blasted all the way to Narnia and I can't heal them" someone whispered me "did you just say narnia" lol

then boss dies

*everyone cheers*
me: 10 POINTS TO GRYFFINDOR!
RL: You said that in the nerdiest and proudest voice ever

And then our tank started to talk like the sorting hat xD

Now I decided I am awarding points based off the boss fight now.
90 Night Elf Priest
rofl... that would be amazing!!!
90 Tauren Druid
It's getting harder and harder for me to do LFR any more. I enjoy the fights, and want to see how this story closes, but...

I'm tired of dps pulling. It would make my day if LFR was changed so that only a tank could start any encounter, or trash pull. Seriously, a 2 minute buffer (that would drop if the tanks tried to hold the raid hostage) would be just fantastic.

I'm tired of people being afk, wearing the wrong gear, or just being lazy.

I'm tired of other things, but I'm just going to stop there. Ultimately, it's not the content, it's the people that are killing it for me.

Riôt

We need to do an OT LFR run some day. It would be fun!

I had a person on my friend's list need a Nalak poke for the legendary meta this evening, so I hopped on my pally, brushed off my prot spec, and we poked him. Which then led us to speculate on just how few people it would take to kill him. Which then led to my dragging Ffraid out of whatever the heck she was doing to kill it with us. Which then led to half of Kil'Jaeden on Madoran killing Oondasta.

Strange night. Fun, but strange. :D
90 Pandaren Priest
Before I go to bed:

If anyone would like to browse: http://www.flickr.com/photos/52869523@N06/sets/72157635957586434/
90 Night Elf Priest
It's getting harder and harder for me to do LFR any more. I enjoy the fights, and want to see how this story closes, but...

I'm tired of dps pulling. It would make my day if LFR was changed so that only a tank could start any encounter, or trash pull. Seriously, a 2 minute buffer (that would drop if the tanks tried to hold the raid hostage) would be just fantastic.

I'm tired of other things, but I'm just going to stop there. Ultimately, it's not the content, it's the people that are killing it for me.

Riôt

We need to do an OT LFR run some day. It would be fun!

I had a person on my friend's list need a Nalak poke for the legendary meta this evening, so I hopped on my pally, brushed off my prot spec, and we poked him. Which then led us to speculate on just how few people it would take to kill him. Which then led to my dragging Ffraid out of whatever the heck she was doing to kill it with us. Which then led to half of Kil'Jaeden on Madoran killing Oondasta.

Strange night. Fun, but strange. :D

Yes... OT LFR is necessary... lol

and I've participated in a nalak kill with 8 people... pre 5.4
"I'm adjusting to the left side of the tanks cos people are getting blasted all the way to Narnia and I can't heal them" someone whispered me "did you just say narnia" lol

lol
apparently a number of people use "to/in Narnia." Even my #yoloswag goin-full-hamtaro GM uses it. (yeah, Des, tiriel). Never heard it before this guild. Usually heart "africa/siberia"

me: 10 POINTS TO GRYFFINDOR!
RL: You said that in the nerdiest and proudest voice ever

That's pretty awesome.
90 Tauren Druid
We were 3-manning it, me on my prot pally, a Disc priest, and a Shadow Priest, but the Disc priest would either a) stand in Arcing Nova or b) run OoM by getting carried away and losing track of Rapture, etc. I think we could have done it, but got irritated and decided to take more just to make it go faster. If I had my CDs available, I could hold out until the Disc priest ran back from the graveyard, but the last try, she had a rez timer, and I eventually turned into a small pile of blood elf Nalak poo.

It was fun trying!
90 Draenei Paladin
lol
apparently a number of people use "to/in Narnia." Even my #yoloswag goin-full-hamtaro GM uses it. (yeah, Des, tiriel). Never heard it before this guild. Usually heart "africa/siberia"

I like the turn of phrase "He's so deep in the closet one day he's gonna wake up in Narnia". Follow it up with a sassy Z-snap for extra effect!
90 Blood Elf Paladin
We use "bum!@#$ nowhere" in our guild. Though, we had pug the other day say, "Ill be there in 2 shakes" and now everyone is trying to fit it in everywhere. Like "Sorry, I got hit by a thing, gimme 2 shakes."
90 Pandaren Shaman
Best night of raiding on Dark Shaman.

Had a 0% despawn. Couple of attempts later hit enrage, ele drops glyphed grounding totem and boss kills itself with a 11 million frostbolt reflect.
90 Pandaren Monk
=/ Now I'm the only relevant monk left.

Mist why you do dis.
90 Blood Elf Monk
I haven't done anything yet.
90 Troll Priest
I staydd home from sick because I hate my job.

Not a good decision, but at least I'm nlt miserable.
90 Pandaren Monk
Garrosh is a butt.

Anyone know exactly what causes him to occasionally throw a desecrate at the melee? It seemed to happen randomly sometimes. And by randomly I mean at the worst possible time. Like at the fury warrior.

:(

e: the frowny face got split to 2 lines lol
Edited by Shirayukí on 10/4/2013 6:43 AM PDT
90 Blood Elf Monk
Oh hey.

Watsky did a song with Kate Nash.

And it's a pretty good story of my life song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXTxoPFmL0k

http://i.imgur.com/d2sKiKh.gif

You better not be implying what it seems like you're implying.

Watsky + Kate Nash is so much better than you.
90 Blood Elf Priest
i like kate nash
90 Gnome Monk
Grats to Naer & Tippery, our new cloak owners!

Thanks, I think. :)

10/04/2013 12:59 AMPosted by Zoevil
ugh.... so we just picked up a new tank and healer and our MT just had RL !@#$ come up and can't raid with us.... which means we are probably also losing our rshaman since he's her fiance... so we are back to needing a tank a healer and a DPS.... RL is ready to just bag it... said he would if the new tank and healer hadn't just faction changed and server transferred to join us... sooooo frustrating.......

I know how that is. We've been pugging pretty close to every night now. Now if we can convince one of our warlocks that playing over a tethered phone is a bad idea. Alternately maybe our fury warrior could beat me in dps one day. Right now we're just grabbing warm bodies.

Probably my favorite was when a monk got called out for dps'ing when queued for heals. It wasn't me fist weaving. The guy was genuinely in WW dps'ing. He apologized as switched to healing. Watching him at #7 in healing done made my head hurt.

Yes... OT LFR is necessary... lol

and I've participated in a nalak kill with 8 people... pre 5.4

I wasn't there for it but a friend 3 manned him for his MW alt's legendary chain. It took a while.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]