Sky Golem recipe.

87 Orc Warrior
Hey bros, where I can find the recipe to create the Sky Golem ? and most important where to find the recipe to create these Jard's Peculiar Energy Source ?
Thanks in advice.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
The schematic is learned from this drop: Schematic: Chief Engineer Jard's Journal, which you can get from nearly any mob in Pandaria. Just go kill stuff, it will drop eventually.

On wowhead: http://www.wowhead.com/item=100910
Reply Quote
87 Orc Warrior
Wow. So fast. Thanks, guys.
When I'm doing the world drop option does I need to be engineer?
Thanks for the spot, Voodoo. I'll try it.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
Yeah, you need to he an engineer to use the plans, probably for the to even drop
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
kill like 1 rare on the new isle, it drops like candy for anybody who doesn't have it.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Yes, the recipe journal is BoP, and only drops for engineers.

(According to the wowhead comments, it looks like your engineering skill needs to be 600 for it to drop: http://www.wowhead.com/item=100910#comments)
Edited by Kobayashi on 10/4/2013 1:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
I logged in on my engineer and just sort of had the damn thing in the mail...
Which is odd because I hadn't logged in in like 4 months prior to this.
It was incredibly convenient.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
You need to be an Engineer (at 600?) to get it to drop. I spent 2-3 minutes in Timeless Isle, and I had already got that and the Tailoring pattern. Really high drop rate in high level areas like TI.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
hi yall. that sky golem recipe does it drop in heroic dungeon?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
The book gives you the recipe for the energy source, and the plans for the Sky Golem, Rascal Bot, and Pierre.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
hi yall. that sky golem recipe does it drop in heroic dungeon?

I believe the book that Mr. Maru mentioned has a chance to drop from any lootable mob in Mists content including dungeons and raids.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Ok, so I've been killing mobs in the vale for over an hour with my engineer and no drop.

Am I just unlucky or is this drop dependant on something else????
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I hit 600 Engineering today, farmed timeless isle for 2 hours got nothing. Logged off went to lunch came back, and got it on my third kill. I dont know if the logging off after hitting it helped or not, but it seemed to.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
It is completely RNG on the drop. I tried all the stuff mentioned above on my engineer with nothing to show. So I gave up to catch up on some dailies and I got the drop killing hozen for a Tillers daily quest.

And the drops are available in dungeons. My BS got the BS recipe doing a TotJS.
Reply Quote
11 Tauren Druid
do u need to be 600 engineering to have the patterns drop for u? I'm at 580 now and I have no harmony thingys to level it up to 600 with the recipes I have but really want to make myself the mount... so just wondering. Thanks
Reply Quote
93 Gnome Monk
have to have 600 shown (i was able to get them to drop at 585)

had like 6 of them drop off flex trash once i hit 600 shown
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
do u need to be 600 engineering to have the patterns drop for u? I'm at 580 now and I have no harmony thingys to level it up to 600 with the recipes I have but really want to make myself the mount... so just wondering. Thanks

If you had read the thread instead of necro posting to it you would have gotten your answer up there in post #7....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]