Passive/Free healing

100 Tauren Druid
Pretty significant. I primarily run 25m. Ysera's usually clocks at 2%-5%. Efflor is generally about 13%. More if there are periods of AoE incoming damage (non-avoidable) where at least 4 people are able to just hang out in my healy circle.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Monk
Why not make all heroics reduce our ilvl to 460, or whatever the heroic dungeon ilvl is. The same way challenge modes and proving grounds work.

It's not much fun to be able to plow through a 5 man while half asleep.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
10/15/2013 10:38 AMPosted by Ipwnwitfeet
Why not make all heroics reduce our ilvl to 460, or whatever the heroic dungeon ilvl is. The same way challenge modes and proving grounds work.

Because a lot of players of this game would rather have a long straight tunnel they can numlock run through and have things fall down around them to get their weekly cap of whatever currency.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk

No no no. I run h dungeon just to cap vp. With high gear, I can pull all the way to the boss with MW spec and SCK them all.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest

Why don't you just put on all 463 gear if you're so bored?

I really don't feel like going back to 463 gear. I hope you realize that such a low ilvl would break several healing specs.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
Well, it wouldn't break them but there's no point. Challenge mode is scaled for a reason. There's no purpose to scaling for heroics.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest

It's also not much fun to get no benefit out of your gear. The only situations where it's reasonable to scale item levels are ones like PGs and CMs where the content is carefully and tightly tuned.

MoP heroics were trivial and boring in 463s. Now they're still trivial and boring. But at least they're quick and you get to feel like a god. If you want to make them more challenging, pull everything.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]