Efflo?DA?DS?Halo?Efflo? Put it all here

90 Pandaren Monk
I can just see it now when GC tweets "Efflo being nerfed 30%" and then all the Druids cry out! BUT WHY?!?!?!

And he simply replies
"Because it's instant"

This is the continuation of people biting each others heads off over OP abilities and solo healing priest monsters

Please Continue :D
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
you're awful
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
you're awful

:P
Reply Quote
1 Goblin Rogue
In before Divinity.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Don't you be taking away my lazy heals!!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I can just see it now when GC tweets "Efflo being nerfed 30%" and then all the Druids cry out! BUT WHY?!?!?!

And he simply replies
"Because it's instant"

This is the continuation of people biting each others heads off over OP abilities and solo healing priest monsters

Please Continue :D

I'm sorry your Revival got nerfed. I think the "it's instant" reason is dumb as rocks.

*offers cookies*
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
I also think it's dumb revival was nerfed.

Can't extend the CD 30 seconds? or something else to make it balanced. Just have to neuter it.

=/
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
lol wait, the reason for the revival nerf was seriously that it is instant? >.> couldn't they just... not.. make it.. instant...?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
lol wait, the reason for the revival nerf was seriously that it is instant? >.> couldn't they just... not.. make it.. instant...?

Yep, that's what they said. Despite the fact that DH and Tranq and HTT beat the pants off it in terms of throughput, "it's instant" and therefore somehow "easier" to use. Nevermind that you had to play "how low can you go" with your entire raid to effectively use it.

Meh!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Barrier is instant.....

? *hides*
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
10/07/2013 09:51 AMPosted by Tiriel

Yep, that's what they said. Despite the fact that DH and Tranq and HTT beat the pants off it in terms of throughput, "it's instant" and therefore somehow "easier" to use. Nevermind that you had to play "how low can you go" with your entire raid to effectively use it.

Meh!

and HTT is exactly the same, instant and best waiting for low health to use, honestly no diff than revival other than that it, you know, is better. lmao.

oh lawdy.

(plz dont nerf htt, gc)
Reply Quote
I dream of a day when raid cooldowns are taken away and healing through high damage and burst in encounters is based on healer's true sustained output rather than a raid CD shopping list; but today is not that day.

and HTT is exactly the same, instant and best waiting for low health to use, honestly no diff than revival other than that it, you know, is better. lmao.

oh lawdy.

Yeah, the reasoning is pretty stupid. Basically, they nerfed it because Revival's effect on healthbars is more instantly noticeable than DH/Tranq/HTT. Sure, it'll bring the raid up on one click, but it will do squat about the rest of the sustained raid damage from Deadly Boss Pulse Mechanic #4.

The only 'good' side of Revival is that it will overheal less than DH-like cooldowns in single raid burst mechanics. However, as raid damage becomes higher and more sustained, the other raid cooldowns outperform it considerably.

Barrier is instant.....

? *hides*

So is Divine Star *whistles innocently*
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
So is Divine Star *whistles innocently*

pfft divine star is my weakest talent i dunno what you're going on about.....

*shoves WoL data under the rug*
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
LA
My 506 boomkin's tranq does 40% more healing than my 562 monk's revival :(.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I wouldn't mind raid cds going away, or at least made more costly to use. like tranquility used to be, cost and cooldown wise.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Oh jeez
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
and HTT is exactly the same

To be fair, it isn't. I'm guess instant referred to the fact that all of its healing is received immediately, thereby being less at risk for overhealing because the raid has is pushed to full before a channel has finished.
Edited by Elethia on 10/7/2013 11:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
I dream of a day when raid cooldowns are taken away and healing through high damage and burst in encounters is based on healer's true sustained output rather than a raid CD shopping list

^^^^^
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
10/07/2013 11:11 AMPosted by Taymage
I dream of a day when raid cooldowns are taken away and healing through high damage and burst in encounters is based on healer's true sustained output rather than a raid CD shopping list

But what would I do on Sundays? That's my day for coupon clipping.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Get rid of Tranquility, Healing Tide, Revival, Divine Hymn. I'm perfectly fine with losing those cooldowns.

Huh? Bloom? Oh no that's not a cooldown. Not. At. All.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]