Efflo?DA?DS?Halo?Efflo? Put it all here

90 Goblin Priest
The dispel property honestly has 0 to do with its usefulness. Is it nice on some bosses? Sure. But I've yet to see another class sat because of Revival's dispel.

Again though, can't just plan for the PVE impacts when you make changes. Revival pre nerf as it was, easily the most boss heal cd in the game pvp. If the dispel has very little to do with the heal, do away with it and you've got less ground to cover on the way back to balance
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
10/07/2013 12:47 PMPosted by Gangrene
The dispel property honestly has 0 to do with its usefulness. Is it nice on some bosses? Sure. But I've yet to see another class sat because of Revival's dispel.

Again though, can't just plan for the PVE impacts when you make changes. Revival pre nerf as it was, easily the most boss heal cd in the game pvp. If the dispel has very little to do with the heal, do away with it and you've got less ground to cover on the way back to balance

I'm going to put this as nicely as I can: I don't give a flying rat's wormy backside about PvP.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
10/07/2013 12:47 PMPosted by Gangrene
easily the most boss heal cd in the game pvp.

Seriously, if we're talking about MW in PvP. They are UNDERperforming. They are weak and they need buffs, but they can't get buffs because they're wonderful in PvE.

Revival nerf was a hard hit. Not to mention vs teams they would use it on, i.e. affli locks, they'd die from UA. The dispel is hardly useful as you're making it out to be.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
10/07/2013 12:39 PMPosted by Tiriel

To be fair, it isn't. I'm guess instant referred to the fact that all of its healing is received immediately, thereby being less at risk for overhealing because the raid has is pushed to full before a channel has finished.

Yeah, except you have to play "how low can the raid go" to avoid overhealing. :-\ Even then, it has always done a lot of overhealing.

:)

Well, the opposite is also true Naer. Revival relies on the understanding that the Monk will use it appropriately. If that druid uses Tranq, the Monk can say goodbye to getting full use out of Revival.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Healer forums... healer forums, what's happened to you! So much hostility!

THIS PATCH IS TEARING US APART!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
This one time I healed myself by glyphing Evocation and then Evocating.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
So much hostility!

I don't hate anyone. Ask Elethia!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
10/07/2013 01:17 PMPosted by Tsilyi
So much hostility!

I don't hate anyone. Ask Elethia!

/cancelaura Spirit Shell
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
This thread was a good read.

PS Revival nerf sucks.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
I'm going to put this as nicely as I can: I don't give a flying rat's wormy backside about PvP.

Couldn't agree more, but when it's a conversation of 'balance,' that's the go to
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
10/07/2013 02:14 PMPosted by Gangrene

Couldn't agree more, but when it's a conversation of 'balance,' that's the go to

or they could be smart make pvp and pve have different instances once you go in that instance spells change inc (might sound hard to do but STWOR and pretty sure Aion did also)
Edited by Nillie on 10/7/2013 2:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
The dispel is hardly useful as you're making it out to be.

In 2s and 3s when you don't even need line of site to heal and dispel your team? Couldn't disagree more.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
or they could be smart make pvp and pve have different instances once you go in that instance spells change inc (might sound hard to do but STWOR and pretty sure Aion did also)

That would fix so many things. But we're stuck with our lack of balance until they separate spell powers for PVE/P.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Thok H was the first time I realized MW's just kinda suck compared any other healer.

I mean I was beating my paladin co-healer, but he was bring absorbs and raid utility. So it didn't really matter.

=/
Edited by Suplift on 10/7/2013 2:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid

If you can't take pvp into account, you really shouldn't even be discussing balance. There are two sides to this game even if you don't participate in both. (The disclaimer was also unnecessary, we all know you have problems being nice).
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Healer forums... healer forums, what's happened to you! So much hostility!

THIS PATCH IS TEARING US APART!

business as usual
Reply Quote
1 Goblin Rogue
How about that divine aegis? I think we're due for some friendly discussion about that.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Thok H was the first time I realized MW's just kinda suck compared any other healer.

I mean I was beating my paladin co-healer, but he was bring absorbs and raid utility. So it didn't really matter.

=/

suplift saying this?

has hell frozen over?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
LA
It's okay, we can suck at both pvp and pve now.

Give me a cleave trinket pretty please Thok.
Edited by Pandamonius on 10/7/2013 3:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
In 2s and 3s when you don't even need line of site to heal and dispel your team? Couldn't disagree more.

Not like Tranq or Divine Hymn go through LoS too. No way, pfff, who would make similar abilities do the same thing minus one mechanic?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]