Arena Pass

(Locked)

100 Blood Elf Paladin
We registered. We paid. We played our 100+ games. According to the last posted ratings we placed 82 when looking at teams that played 100 games. According to the terms of use we should have received the title and pet within four weeks of the end of rated play. Rated play ended August 27, 2013, five and 1/2 weeks ago. As of today no pet, no title, no explanation. When can we expect our rewards?

Each Arena Pass participant that competes in fifty (50) matches during the last four weeks of the Arena Pass Service shall be eligible to receive a unique, "pet," that the Arena Pass participant may associate with one (1) World of Warcraft account registered by the Arena Pass participant. The pet will be mailed to the character(s) on the account within four weeks following the end of the Arena Pass Service. Arena Pass Participants who have played one hundred (100) Arena Matches as a member of an Arena Teams that is ranked in the top 1,000 of all Arena Teams at the end of the Arena Pass will receive the "Vanquisher" title for characters on the World of Warcraft account registered by the Arena Pass Participant that are level 71 or higher.
43 Pandaren Monk
Malpeg - you will be told the same thing here that you were told in the PvP arena pass forum. There is a delay. They are working on it. No ETA.

You should keep this discussion to that other forum. Customer support cannot give you any further info.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I posted here because of the response from Blizzard in the Arena Pass thread, none. I paid for something that I have not received. That is an appropriate matter for customer service. There have been no blue posts or official announcements on this matter. If I'm wrong kindly provide me a link.
MVP - Customer Support
100 Tauren Druid
10/05/2013 04:57 PMPosted by Malpeg
I paid for something that I have not received. That is an appropriate matter for customer service.

Sort of. The problem is that the blues here don't have anything to do with the eligibility investigation or distribution of those rewards. That's done by an entirely different team.

While it's possible that the blues here will be able to poke that team and get you an answer eventually, you'd be better off posting in the Arena Pass forums, so that the blues who do work with these kinds of things can respond to you directly - if they have anything to say.
"Hey you just posted, and this is crazy,
But here's a sticky, so read it maybe?" -- Roraks
25 Night Elf Druid
10/05/2013 04:57 PMPosted by Malpeg
That is an appropriate matter for customer service.

2 things.

1) There are no Blues on this evening, and Sunday is only sometimes. And that's a Tech Support guy pulling double duty.

2) This is an issue from the Developers, the Blues here are no liaisons to them. Sorry, but they're not.

There are some posts in the Arena Pass Forum from people who have used the Twitter feed and talked to a GM in game. Developers are aware of it and are working on it.

Please note? This happens EVERY season. Without fail. They're going over the logs and removing the wins from the people who cheated. When they're done, you'll all get your pet at one time.
Edited by Thunderwulf on 10/5/2013 5:06 PM PDT
100 Blood Elf Paladin
[quote="101593820694"]
While it's possible that the blues here will be able to poke that team and get you an answer eventually, you'd be better off posting in the Arena Pass forums, so that the blues who do work with these kinds of things can respond to you directly - if they have anything to say.
"Hey you just posted, and this is crazy,
But here's a sticky, so read it maybe?" -- Roraks

The problem is that there hasn't been a blue post in the Arena Pass forums since August 1.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
10/05/2013 05:05 PMPosted by Thunderwulf
That is an appropriate matter for customer service.

2 things.

1) There are no Blues on this evening, and Sunday is only sometimes. And that's a Tech Support guy pulling double duty.

2) This is an issue from the Developers, the Blues here are no liaisons to them. Sorry, but they're not.

There are some posts in the Arena Pass Forum from people who have used the Twitter feed and talked to a GM in game. Developers are aware of it and are working on it.

Please note? This happens EVERY season. Without fail. They're going over the logs and removing the wins from the people who cheated. When they're done, you'll all get your pet at one time.

It really shouldn't have taken near s long to review the logs given the extremely low turnout this year.
25 Night Elf Druid
It really shouldn't have taken near s long to review the logs given the extremely low turnout this year.

It takes as long as it takes.

According to the 2 aforementioned posts in the Arena pass forum, players have been in contact with support and Blizz is aware of the issue and working on it.

You WILL get it. They're not going to forget you.
MVP - Customer Support
100 Tauren Druid
10/07/2013 01:25 PMPosted by Malpeg
The problem is that there hasn't been a blue post in the Arena Pass forums since August 1.

As I said...

10/05/2013 05:03 PMPosted by Pahanda
if they have anything to say.

Apparently they don't.

Which means you'll just need to continue to be patient.
"Passion has overthrown tyrants and freed prisoners and slaves. Passion has brought justice where there was savagery. Passion has created freedom where there was nothing but fear. Passion has helped souls rise from the ashes of their horrible lives and build something better, stronger, more beautiful." -- Harry Dresden
8 Draenei Shaman
As I said...

Apparently they don't.

Surely this is not how we should expect these kinds of things to be handled. If anything it's at least polite to give a response.

Blizzard specified the terms of the awards that would be received for the paid event. At the very least it seems that they'd at least post something in the Arena Pass forums about it. Particularly when said forum is brimming with posts asking about it.

I don't blame OP for posting here. He is, after all, a customer who needs support from Blizzard. If the forum of topic fails him, this seems like a logical place to look for help.
25 Night Elf Druid
As I said...

Apparently they don't.

Surely this is not how we should expect these kinds of things to be handled. If anything it's at least polite to give a response.

Blizzard specified the terms of the awards that would be received for the paid event. At the very least it seems that they'd at least post something in the Arena Pass forums about it. Particularly when said forum is brimming with posts asking about it.

I don't blame OP for posting here. He is, after all, a customer who needs support from Blizzard. If the forum of topic fails him, this seems like a logical place to look for help.

This didn't need to be dug up 6 days later, just to stir up an argument
Edited by Thunderwulf on 10/11/2013 6:27 PM PDT
100 Blood Elf Paladin
No one is trying to stir up an argument. People haven't been rude or threatening to cancel subscriptions. People who paid their money and played their games simply want to know what is going on. We are approaching seven weeks since the end of the tournament. There has been no official work from anyone at Blizzard, not here, not in the arena pass forums, not in the blogs.
25 Night Elf Druid
No one is trying to stir up an argument. People haven't been rude or threatening to cancel subscriptions. People who paid their money and played their games simply want to know what is going on. We are approaching seven weeks since the end of the tournament. There has been no official work from anyone at Blizzard, not here, not in the arena pass forums, not in the blogs.

And now we have a triple necro.

Please stop.

No there isn't any official word other than they're aware of it and are working on it. The development staff doesn't work weekends, so you're not getting it in the next 2 days.

You WILL get it. This seems to happen every year. You WILL receive it.
Support Forum Agent
This issue is known, but I don't have any more information right now.

Hopefully it will be posted in the Arena Forum once an answer is available - if indeed the rewards don't just come through.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]