Tay's Tangy Tropical Treats (Healer OT)

90 Dwarf Priest
I wish that TA's understood that throwing like 500000000 pages worth of information at a class in 40 minutes is not a good idea.

My hand still hurts from class today.

:(

I am busy having a nervous break down, but I will pause that process long enough to grunt in a sympathetic way at you.
90 Tauren Priest
I am busy having a nervous break down, but I will pause that process long enough to grunt in a sympathetic way at you.

Aww Winni :( My whole life is a nervous breakdown, but imagine how boring things would be without horrible debilitating anxiety!
90 Dwarf Priest
What can I say about Io?

I orbits Jupiter. It's a bit bigger than our moon. It has a lot of sulfur. It has mountains and tons of volcanoes because of the gravity of Jupiter and the other Galilean Moons tugging on it. The poor thing is under so much stress from being yanked about that it broke out into volcanoes. That may happen to me sooner or later.
100 Night Elf Priest
10/07/2013 01:39 PMPosted by Tsilyi
Doesn't the priest OT have like... a directory of all the threads so they don't have to list them all and people can look at them there?

haaahahahahahahahahahaaaahahahahahahahahahahaaa

/catches breath

ahapiusdhahahahahahahahahahahahahah oh god

:| It does and it's mostly up to date, shut up!
90 Pandaren Priest
I wish that TA's understood that throwing like 500000000 pages worth of information at a class in 40 minutes is not a good idea.

My hand still hurts from class today.

The best part is when they don't ask you anything interesting from all the crap they threw at you. THey ask you random BS questions. :-\ Like, rote memorization facts.
90 Night Elf Druid
so anyone know what is order this week on paragons is?
Edited by Nillie on 10/7/2013 5:29 PM PDT
100 Draenei Priest

The order is the same each week. They apparently decided to scrap the rotating order, probably for the best.
90 Night Elf Druid
10/07/2013 05:31 PMPosted by Evry

The order is the same each week. They apparently decided to scrap the rotating order, probably for the best.

ah ok well thank you hopefully we can get them down tonight first night on them....
Edited by Nillie on 10/7/2013 5:34 PM PDT
100 Tauren Priest
So blizzard in their ever infinite wisdom should have probably forseen that moonfang casting lag wolves was a bad idea.

Cause when you can't interrupt the lag wolf ability cause your lagging to hard to interrupt and then hundreds of wolves descend to make the server lag even harder and crash the server over and over again that is just a bad design.
90 Night Elf Druid
Today was a lazy day of watching Law and Order SVU and waiting for some dudes to install a new water heater.

And then I made sweet and sour chicken (a low calorie version) and omfg I'm full x_x

I also saw there was a second DA thread, lol.
90 Pandaren Priest
Supernova + Keg Smash to the face....

Is really painful. D:
100 Draenei Priest
You should really kill the brewmaster quickly...
90 Pandaren Priest
You should really kill the brewmaster quickly...

I know.

Look at all the damage my Sanc-Smite does, Evry. LOOK AT IT.
90 Pandaren Monk
Evry,

how did your thok pulls go?
100 Draenei Shaman
I'm back \o

Had three hours of sitting in a dentist's chair getting fillings in addition to my classes. I still can't feel most of my mouth, and the part I can feel hurts :(
100 Draenei Priest
how did your thok pulls go?

http://www.twitch.tv/peacemode/c/3040071
http://www.twitch.tv/peacemode/c/3040225

they went..... okay.

second screech phase could be better. wtb 2nd paladin oh god pls help.
90 Human Priest
Oh my god my GM got a P/P Spineclaw Crab WHY DOES HE HAVE SUCH GOOD LUCK WITH PETS WHYYYYY

I'm gonna cry
90 Night Elf Druid
How good is the contemplation of chi-ji trinket, the 496 one :3?

I got it today on my disc priest, I wonder how long the thing to make it was in my bag :p
90 Dwarf Priest
Naer! Naer! Drat you girl, I need you. What the hell is a plasma torus? This sounds like chemistry and physics and such. Pls HALP!
90 Pandaren Priest
How good is the contemplation of chi-ji trinket, the 496 one :3?

I got it today on my disc priest, I wonder how long the thing to make it was in my bag :p

It's equivalent, as far as I know, to the vendor trinket from the Dominance Offensive/Shieldwall Offensive thing.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]