Used a spirit flask as a MW.

90 Human Monk
I'd like to come out and say i used a spirit flask as a MW today during a flex mode raid.

Am i a bad person?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Shunnnnnn!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Get out.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Get out.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
I use them on my alts because I'm lazy.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
I use them on all my alts cuz I'm bad
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
I was running oom... think 6.5k spirit isn't enough without the legendary meta. Confirm/deny?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
LA
I'd rather use nothing and put the flask on the AH.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I was running oom... think 6.5k spirit isn't enough without the legendary meta. Confirm/deny?

Have read other posts where some said they had no issue :3 Can't remember their trinkets though. Or what thread.

/helpful
Edited by Veroicone on 10/7/2013 10:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
It's ok. Healer job is to make sure everybody survive, not to race about HPS.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk

Confirm, mostly. There are some other factors that can contribute as well (r. shaman/no, tank healing/no, under-healing/no, and so on).
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Monk

It can be tough w/o the meta, I don't think I dropped below 8k spirit before I got it. Just make sure you are utilizing your chi brew effectively and spend that chi for tea.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest

It was my understanding that the Meta plus something about tea or something was the key to running low spirit.

Maybe jump up to 7.5k-8k to be safe.

Plus people are bad sometimes. I run low spirit and when people are bad in Flex/LFR I do run low on mana. I generally end up doing ALL the dispels, ALL the clutch-healing saves, and that just isn't ideal when you don't' have a decent buffer.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk

Deny,

new chi brew + crit gems means you don't need LMG for infinite mana. (not that you needed LMG before.)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]