help with healing addon

90 Orc Hunter
anyone tell me what is a good 25m raid healing addon is please besides healbot and helium? healbot messes up my raid ui and helium cant group all into one box
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
grid/vuhdo/elvui/clique with blizzard raid frames. There are a bunch. Depends what you are looking for.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Grid or Grid 2 + clique (or mouse over macros) is one. It's easy enough to set up (especially with the help of youtube videos), only reason I don't currently use it is because it didn't fit within the area I wanted my raid frames to be. I currently use VuhDo since it has built in mouse overs which works well with my razer naga mouse. VuhDo can be a little more complicated to set up, but it has a lot of options which can be nice. I use it for all of my healers and even have it on my DPS characters as well.

Test each one out to see which you like the best. Out of all of them, I wouldn't recommend healium to ANYONE which you've already seen why :P
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
What do you mean that Healbot "messes up" your raid UI? Is it just that you don't like the raid frame?

10/14/2013 07:25 PMPosted by Veroicone
wouldn't recommend healium to ANYONE

I'm sure it's fine for ... Scenarios?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Monk
I like vuhdo its really good once your used to it. Only issues are with people popping in and out of groups in combat. Otherwise its a solid addon.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]