FRESH RATE THAT XMOG...

100 Blood Elf Paladin
@Krellicks

6/10

Lightbringer's badly overused. Points for the weapon and tabard, though.
8/10 I like your xmog greta
100 Human Paladin
7/10 Matches but i'm not sure what theme if any you are going for

My take on a Paladin of Stormwind
Edited by Bheretta on 11/12/2013 3:10 PM PST
100 Human Paladin
9/10 Very nice guardsman look
90 Human Paladin
Straight up paladin. Kind of reminds me of bolvar with a polearm. Which is a nice touch you don't see very many polearm pallys running around.
9/10
90 Blood Elf Paladin
@Zael

6/10 Shoulders feel like they dont belong with the rest of your gear.

I have a few mismatched pieces as well. Any suguestions?
100 Human Paladin
7/10. Skullforge Reaver looks out of place.
90 Human Paladin
7/10. Skullforge Reaver looks out of place.

8/10, was considering doing that mix too until I finally managed the last LFR piece. Don't like that sword though.
Edited by Berith on 11/13/2013 5:44 PM PST
90 Orc Warrior
Hey how am I doing so far? I think I need new pants and shoes.

And 9/10, very nice!
Edited by Rectalwreckr on 11/14/2013 12:36 AM PST
100 Human Paladin
Why is there an orc here LOL
Anyways i will give you 6/10 for war mogging the pants are off a bit
90 Blood Elf Paladin

I love your xmog, not to flashy, but not bland, its perfect for my taste. 10/10

I posted before when I was in all purple armor but I decided to change up my appearance a bit. Any suggestions would be awesome! And I have the orange legs for the armor set, for some reason they aren't showing though:/
Edited by Creativity on 11/14/2013 10:00 AM PST
90 Human Paladin

I love your xmog, not to flashy, but not bland, its perfect for my taste. 10/10

I posted before when I was in all purple armor but I decided to change up my appearance a bit. Any suggestions would be awesome! And I have the orange legs for the armor set, for some reason they aren't showing though:/

Looking pretty sex for a leveling set 7/10
90 Tauren Paladin
Whiteknight!

Nice transmog bro ;D You have the shield I want, but you should really grab Tabard of the Lightbringer and a better matching weapon, Lord General's Sword matches the set perfectly, also you might want to ditch the cloak or get Shroud of Redeemed Souls it matches the set really nicely.

Overall I give you a 8/10, once/if you get the matching weapon and cloak, you'll easily get a 10/10
90 Human Paladin
Whiteknight!

Nice transmog bro ;D You have the shield I want, but you should really grab Tabard of the Lightbringer and a better matching weapon, Lord General's Sword matches the set perfectly, also you might want to ditch the cloak or get Shroud of Redeemed Souls it matches the set really nicely.

Overall I give you a 8/10, once/if you get the matching weapon and cloak, you'll easily get a 10/10

Oh Em Gee, Tauren look awesome in CM gear :(

You get 10/10. I am stealinz your mogz.
100 Human Paladin
Judgement with a Verigan's Fist. Whatchu know bout dat!

@WhiteKnight 8/10. The Tabard goes really nicely, but you need a different weapon and shield IMO.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/10 Nice weapon no longer avaliable ^^
I love t2 too.
100 Draenei Paladin
I'll play. I like that look Aendor. Given all the red and gold of Belf coloring yours works pretty well as something a higher ranking officer would go or to be distinctive but also part of the unit. 10/10.

I actually like the look of our current tier lfr look. Hoping to get shoulders soon to finish this look but the mog ones I have now fit I think. I am so glad I held on to that sword after getting it early in MoP.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
@Izhaera

6/10 in it's current iteration, but definitely the potential to be a high 9/10 once you get the pieces you are looking for, that blue T16 seems to go really well with Draenei.

The weapon is a nice fit as well.

Looking forward to seeing it when it's done.
100 Draenei Paladin
7/10 @Akios Good blood Elf pally look. Although I'm not a huge fan of axes as weapons for paladins. Just personal taste though.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]