FRESH RATE THAT XMOG...

90 Blood Elf Paladin
How do I change my character position so people can actually see me?
My PvP set is awesome, I will have to log out in it later on for here.

@Roahin 9/10
Not a fan of blondes though
90 Human Paladin
7/10 definitely a cool "Argent Crusade soldier" look but you need a cool sword to match

I actually have several swords that I use, that was one of my newer ones.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
@Makkir - 6-7/10 I guess. Not a huge fan of that armor but I'm not a huge fan of very much armor in this game at all. Nice weapon though, I want that weapon!!
90 Human Paladin
@Makkir - 6-7/10 I guess. Not a huge fan of that armor but I'm not a huge fan of very much armor in this game at all. Nice weapon though, I want that weapon!!

9/10. I like those shoulders mixed with your darker transmog. It makes for a nice contrast.
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Just wanted to let you know, I was hugely mistaken about what I thought I could and could not XMOG. For some reason I was thinking I could xmog a pike to a 2Hder, but it wont let me. So I'm not a huge fan of the graphic on this pike, but it's pretty much BIS I think until Garrosh. Kinda a bummer but I guess I will go pike shopping for a better looking one.
I dont like my current armor set either, but I change it up every month because I have xmog-OCD ;)
90 Blood Elf Paladin
@Makkir 9/10 Beauty and Rustic set ^^
90 Human Paladin
@Aendorr 7/10. Got the blood knight look down pat, but why that helm?
90 Human Paladin
@Krellicks 9/10 i really like how the tabard pulls it all together, it almost seems like it would even match the legendary. mine on the other hand get ruined my the cloak.
90 Human Paladin
@Holytankadin

8/10

nice helm, all matches well
90 Human Paladin
Pascals: 8.5/10. I don't like the helm much, and the lighter tones of the shoulders and head clash a bit with the rest, but it all meshes very nicely.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Brutal set is always good.

Here's mine. And yeah yawn Armageddon but it's the best sword to use on a female Blood Elf since everything else is tiny as f. Maybe I'll win me a Dreadnaught Helmet off the BMAH today to make this set even more classy.
Edited by Pinkpeach on 10/17/2013 2:03 AM PDT
90 Dwarf Paladin
@Pink 8/10

I like your DK look!!
90 Blood Elf Paladin
@Wallsocket I'm normally not a big fan on capes, but the cape nicely matches Crystalforge. I also like the shiny weapons, which matches the shininess of the set. 10/10 ;)
@Wallsocket I'm normally not a big fan on capes, but the cape nicely matches Crystalforge. I also like the shiny weapons, which matches the shininess of the set. 10/10 ;)

8/10 i like the look but it looks like your character is literally struggling to hold up the axe
90 Blood Elf Paladin
7/10 i dunno what happend to u Tetsuro..
90 Human Paladin
8/10, loving the shield

Here's my full transmog now.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
7/10, I like the simplicity.
90 Human Paladin
7/10. I like the spandex look! :)
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]