FRESH RATE THAT XMOG...

90 Draenei Paladin
7/10 think it would look better with a different headpiece imo.
90 Dwarf Paladin
8/10 i likes it!!
90 Blood Elf Paladin
9/10 love the old tier 5 set from BC. so purple lol
88 Blood Elf Paladin
7/10

Looks pretty nice.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
8/10 You got a nice choice in sword. ^^
Edited by Aendor on 10/25/2013 8:01 PM PDT
88 Blood Elf Paladin
10/10 because blood knight armor and you also have very good taste in swords :P
90 Blood Elf Paladin
@Selama

7/10

The colors in your weapon and your armor don't mesh at all, but I'm digging the overall theme. Wings and fangs all over the place.
90 Human Paladin
@Selama

7/10

The colors in your weapon and your armor don't mesh at all, but I'm digging the overall theme. Wings and fangs all over the place.

i'm not a big fan of Mace based transmogs but you've got a set that matches really well there :)

Looks nice pretty sweet honestly. 9/10 :)
90 Blood Elf Paladin
@Skyfiredraco.

Well as you can see I'm obviously a fan of T11 classic :)

The weapon matches well and the goggles are a nice touch. The use of the icebane girdle actually fits really well, it keeps drawing my eye cause it has like this power belt theme to it.

Overall outstanding 9/10.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
@Jirek

8/10

Definitely look like a Paladin in bright shiny armour.
Sword and shield don't quite match the armour set but it still looks good.

I'm having trouble with which 2H weapon should go with T12 Heroic Paladin. Besides the obvious answer, Sulfuras, any suggestions?
90 Blood Elf Paladin
8/10

Cool weapon, wise choice with that set.
Edited by Snailfart on 10/26/2013 6:29 AM PDT
90 Blood Elf Paladin
i'm not a big fan of Mace based transmogs but you've got a set that matches really well there :)

Hah, thanks man. This is my personal take on the Blood Knight :D. Can you think of any one and two-hander swords that would go well with the overall color scheme?

@Snailfart

6/10

Obviously, the helm, shoulders, and weapon don't strike me as something that a holy warrior would wield. Are you going for a sort of "trophies from my defeated enemies" kind of vibe? Because it would make sense for a BElf paladin to be proud of all the troll stuff that he's taken over the years. Otherwise, good use of colors and textures. I generally hate the plate skirts, but it really works here.
90 Human Paladin

Hah, thanks man. This is my personal take on the Blood Knight :D. Can you think of any one and two-hander swords that would go well with the overall color scheme?

@Snailfart

6/10

Obviously, the helm, shoulders, and weapon don't strike me as something that a holy warrior would wield. Are you going for a sort of "trophies from my defeated enemies" kind of vibe? Because it would make sense for a BElf paladin to be proud of all the troll stuff that he's taken over the years. Otherwise, good use of colors and textures. I generally hate the plate skirts, but it really works here.
10/10, I like it.

I'm bringing sexy back for pallys, I only need half a shirt.
90 Human Paladin
7/10
Chest doesn't match.
80 Human Paladin
Weapon and Helmet dont match rest, 6/10 Does not look very "Paladin"
90 Human Paladin
7/10

Due to colors not matching in some places.

Other than that, hey sexy.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/10
Everything matches, and I love the sword. I was going for a Blood knight look here, feel free to suggest a helmet, couldn't find one I liked
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I like the colors of it, but the sword doesn't match with the dark theme. 9.5/10
90 Blood Elf Paladin
5/10 I don't like the normal version of the dragonsoul tier, and miss matched
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]