boomkin: expertise + mighty bash

90 Worgen Druid
does expertise reduce the chance that mighty bash gets dodged/parried for balance druids?

if so, does this mean expertise is more valuable than spirit and hit rating?
Reply Quote
1 Dwarf Warrior
It means that you ditch Mighty Bash and pick up Ursol's Vortex instead.

You can do the same thing Mighty Bash does by opening in cat and rake/mangle spamming to 5 combo points, then it's pretty much like you have an extra talent.

Mighty Bash is Mighty Trash.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
plz halp!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
bump
Reply Quote
does expertise reduce the chance that mighty bash gets dodged/parried for balance druids?
plz halp!
Short answer: it does. Long answer: I wont give you the long answer because you didn't care enough to make a long question.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
There isnt a lot of boomkin gear that has expertise on it, so you'd have to reforge hit and spirit to expertise, and on some items it could make for tricky reforging choices. And that would take alot of reforging. I Suppose gems would help if it meant that much to you.

I could be wrong I'm not a pro, but i think a bigger spirit pool will also help a healer when we give them innervate.

I'm guessing you'd want to do this more for soloing/questing and pvp than as a raid or group tool though?

It doesnt sound like anything i'd think is worth trying, but hell it might end up being the next cookie cutter spec that everyone but me has.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]