Healers' Heavenly Handouts (Healer OT)

100 Blood Elf Priest
Aw :) That's sweet of them.

I've tried warning my raid but then they foil my efforts. These days if I want to kill myself I just make it look like an accident.
90 Night Elf Monk
OMG OMG OMG I STARTED WATCHING SCANDAL AND NOW MY INTERNET BROKE AND I CAN'T STREAM. HALP. this is freaking dire, everyone, i have to keep watching
90 Pandaren Monk
it's weird to be ally
90 Night Elf Druid
I thought that nothing can deter me from a mount.

Now that I see a warrior in every !@#$in 3v3 arena I do I'm about to say %^-* it who gives a !@#$ there is literally nothing I can do against a warrior.

QQ coming from the op priest.

They hurt, but they're easy to kite from my experience if you have your dps peeling.
90 Troll Priest
evry pls

sup is a pls traitor

I am not amused. I thought we were plsnogmous.

edit:

Drinking morning coffee reading Amabella's posts on AMR in the voice of Rodney Mckay.
Worth it.

"Doing a whole bunch of convoluted and incorrect mathematics when you could have done something simple and arrived at the correct solution kind of sums up the entire AMR priest sheet."

This is just. Pure. Gold.
Edited by Naér on 10/15/2013 5:14 AM PDT
90 Pandaren Shaman
10/15/2013 01:55 AMPosted by Tiriel
I tried to convince my raid that it was best to just let me die

I killed myself on purpose on H Mal this week because i was oom going into the second blood rage. Anhking and coming up with 20% mana is better than having none. Death ftw.

edit: he then coined me my shield for my sacrifice.
Edited by Harpoa on 10/15/2013 5:21 AM PDT
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Bad run this week. 12 toons and only 3 good upgrades.

Arghhhh
90 Pandaren Monk
Heroics today wooooo.
90 Human Priest
10/15/2013 06:37 AMPosted by Shirayukí
Heroics today wooooo.

^^^^^
90 Troll Priest
I hope we have enough dps for norushen this week.

should i do j-term? It's a mini term that the community college does. 15 week courses condensed into 2 weeks.

hmm. sociology gen ed could get knocked out. But class from 5-10:30pm for two weeks? Hmm.
Edited by Naér on 10/15/2013 6:52 AM PDT
100 Gnome Monk
10/15/2013 06:49 AMPosted by Naér
I hope we have enough dps for norushen this week.

One of our dps actually did the fight mostly correctly and carried the others to victory. In 10m. Normal. *sigh* She actually beat my fist weaving dps by more than 10%-20%. *sigh*

Yes, grandma (she is one IRL) came in and showed the young whipper snappers how to dps.
Edited by Kipery on 10/15/2013 6:54 AM PDT
100 Blood Elf Paladin
This week I decided to focus on my alliance resto shaman.

Idk why but getting two ordos upgrades is exciting=). Oops one from celestials one from ordos.
90 Troll Priest
Yes, grandma (she is one IRL) came in and showed the young whipper snappers how to dps.

Hah! That'll show 'em.

I can't help but be snarky. Ran some heroic ToT with some of the better dps and we were talking about heroic noru and they were like "another week of gear will solve it"

and I was like "Another week of gear won't get people to pick up the orbs when they're supposed to"

".........."

"..........I can't really see them"

uhm, and you're just now saying this? You better ifnd a way to see them. zzz
90 Human Priest
10/15/2013 04:55 AMPosted by Naér
evry pls

sup is a pls traitor

I am not amused. I thought we were plsnogmous.

edit:

Drinking morning coffee reading Amabella's posts on AMR in the voice of Rodney Mckay.
Worth it.

"Doing a whole bunch of convoluted and incorrect mathematics when you could have done something simple and arrived at the correct solution kind of sums up the entire AMR priest sheet."

This is just. Pure. Gold.

I particularly enjoyed, "[...]make up your own metric for 'burst health recovery when you were standing around doing nothing before' and use that."

(Because guess what, that's what they mean when they say 'hps.')

Has there really never been an Ama OT? Put down all your crazy smokeable cigarettes and such and alliterate!
90 Troll Priest
I loved this one too
Ama:

Zoopercat:
Anyway, Rev is calculating mastery's weight different for healing-per-mana and healing-per-second. We agree that total healing and hps will be the same. But the efficiency of mastery for healing per MANA is different.

Statements like this are the reason people laugh at ask mr robot's priest weights.

How can you agree that total healing and hps are the same and then not agree that the efficiency is the same? It heals for the same amount. It costs the same mana. It has the same effect on hpm.

As soon as yellowfive fixes his simulation and tests what I suggested he test the entire argument about equivalence of hps vs hpm should end. Most of the problems will solve themselves as soon as you start calculating hps correctly.
Edited by Naér on 10/15/2013 7:10 AM PDT
90 Human Priest
Someone link me dis thing
100 Gnome Monk
10/15/2013 07:20 AMPosted by Illucia
Someone link me dis thing

With my superior Google-Fu I have unearthed this hidden link!

Okay, actually I just hit askmrrobot.com, went to the forums and saw it as the first thread of the WoW subforum.

http://forums.askmrrobot.com/index.php?topic=7390.0
90 Troll Priest
http://forums.askmrrobot.com/index.php?topic=7390.0

I made a link yo.

time till next post? 20 seconds you say? better type nonesense while it count downs because I don't have time for this and I was never one for oh look a butt--
100 Orc Shaman
HC
Putting my hit back out on tiberria from ptr, pst for details.
Edited by Sensations on 10/15/2013 7:24 AM PDT
90 Troll Priest
Putting my hit back out on tiberria from ptr, pst for details.

/whisper Sensations
explain pls
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]