Healers' Heavenly Handouts (Healer OT)

90 Human Priest
I love learning about new music from people I know. Makes the music that much more meaningful <3
90 Night Elf Druid
Awyissss.

Say Anything made me happy.
90 Human Priest
Is it bad that the biggest reason I want XY is to play dress up with my trainer
90 Night Elf Druid
Everyone keeps rejecting my requests to RAF, even though I'm willing to buy 'em the Battle Chest. No alts for me for a while. :(

I take it you don't want to do it alone :P?
90 Pandaren Priest

uh no????
90 Pandaren Monk

All you do is play dress up with your character's race so I'd be more surprised if this wasn't the case.
90 Pandaren Monk
Whats it like to be aillance?
90 Human Priest
We're pretty.
90 Night Elf Druid
10/12/2013 06:17 PMPosted by Veroicone
Everyone keeps rejecting my requests to RAF, even though I'm willing to buy 'em the Battle Chest. No alts for me for a while. :(

I take it you don't want to do it alone :P?

Nobody wants to be lonely.

/busts out some Christina Aguilera and Ricky Martin
90 Night Elf Druid
We're pretty amazing.

Blehblehbleh complaining that I probably shouldn't complain about but will anyways.

So, my dad doesn't live with us and at best he only sends money to pay for the house and pays for the phone bill. My mother just gets payed $12 an hour and works 40 hours, so y'know my family just lives off that basically. My brother is 15 and he decides bringing 2-3 friends over everyday (despite my mother saying they can't be over) is a good idea.

She buys food everyday because we never have any food left after they come over. Everything is gone. Fruits, cereal, snacks, chocolate, frozen foods, etc. It's as if their part of the family, but only when they're hungry. They're rude as !@#$ and it's exhausting, ugh.

I cleaned the dishes yesterday and all of a sudden today, after only having them for one morning, our sink is full again with everything I just washed. It's so stupid and I'm tired of it. Bleh.

Soooorrry. Just... needed to vent.
Edited by Alueim on 10/12/2013 7:19 PM PDT
90 Night Elf Druid
/pat
90 Pandaren Priest
you know your snivy is !@#$ when it's speed tying with tepig
100 Human Paladin
10/12/2013 06:53 PMPosted by Alueim

I'm sorry your brother is still an !@#$%^. I sincerely hope reality smacks him in the face sometime soon.
90 Pandaren Monk
We're pretty.

I'M PRETTY REGARDLESS OF MY FACTION SHUT UP YOU'RE A MEANIE FACE
90 Night Elf Druid
im so bored i might xfer my rogue off from my old server to raid with two different raid groups

i think i might be going crazy
90 Night Elf Druid
Crazy isn't always bad. Some people can't get enough crazy :P
100 Goblin Priest
Season 4 spoilers:
Nothing happens
Irrelevant characters die
Major characters remain two-dimensional and boring
Archaic zombie tropes are hailed as wildly creative and innovative
Season 4 finale
100 Tauren Priest
I think I win the is it bad question tonight by asking is it bad that I want to buy a tablet just for when hearthstone comes out.

Now I need to know if it's going to only be playable on iPads or if I can look for better alternatives and still be able to play it on like the droid version of a tablet for instance.
100 Goblin Priest
On which platforms will Hearthstone be available?
Hearthstone will initially be available for Windows® and Macintosh®, with a version for iPad coming later.

http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/faq/#q2a
100 Human Priest
oh my god.

Thok down.
only took us 117 wipes. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuu

:(
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]