Ganker's Kit of Ganking 2.0

(Sticky)

91 Undead Rogue
get the hardened she'll guys and let the laughs ensue... I use it when im at the alliance honor vendors and im on the roof and just watch them fall to the ground.... so funny .... and on the plus side you done even have to equip it
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
Hi. For some reason I must talk about all the times I tried to solo a horde warrior with 380 plus health. I sap, get behind, hit shd blades, cs, ambush, agil trinket, then I have to wait for rev strike to lite up, then ss if time, then ks, shd step, adrel rush then my fav killing spree. Now in the old days I could take out 90% of warriors but today I only get them down to 1/3 of their health. Most times I have to blind them, hit vanish, then start over with cs, ss take away weps etc and I still cant kill them. I really think bliz has taken alot from us rogues as during many fights I struggle against most horde melee and another member of our bg group can come over and destroy the player I was struggling with. Forget priests, I donr even attack them anymore. Any suggestions? Thanks, Megga
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Awesome list! Some really cool stuffs here. :>
Too bad I cant justify spending much on PVP since I get nothing from doing it. So the potions or anything else that costs gold are a no-go for me.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Rogue
Need to Update this list for MoP with things like the hardened shell, Crystal of insanity, and aqua Jewel just to name a few
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Hi. For some reason I must talk about all the times I tried to solo a horde warrior with 380 plus health. I sap, get behind, hit shd blades, cs, ambush, agil trinket, then I have to wait for rev strike to lite up, then ss if time, then ks, shd step, adrel rush then my fav killing spree. Now in the old days I could take out 90% of warriors but today I only get them down to 1/3 of their health. Most times I have to blind them, hit vanish, then start over with cs, ss take away weps etc and I still cant kill them. I really think bliz has taken alot from us rogues as during many fights I struggle against most horde melee and another member of our bg group can come over and destroy the player I was struggling with. Forget priests, I donr even attack them anymore. Any suggestions? Thanks, Megga

What are you talking about? We as rogues murder warriors like they are nothing the only "problem" we have with them is maybe second wind but even that isn't an issue anymore. Combat has the sheer manly spammage to stand up to any warrior quite easily, Assassination is a dot, kite, then spam fest, and Sub is just good ole 1v1 me breh spec so you should be destroying warriors world pvp or arenas.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
Survivor's Bag of Coins, Hardened Shell, Aqua Jewel, Crystal of Insanity...awesome stuff guys. I'll have to go on a hunt through the Pandaria items for more goodness, and I'll update this soon. Keep em coming!
Edited by Tantojutsu on 10/31/2013 4:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Black Ash.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Im afraid fighting a warrior who knows what hes doing outside of an arena will most likely end in tears for most rogues these days.

Warriors have always been tough but they use to not have shockwave and stormbolt or 2 charges and heroic leap. To even hope to survive they had to mostly stand in D stance with a shield and sword sacrificing damage.

Now they have 100 percent uptime and cannot be kited except around pillars. They changed the minimum distance on charge its so frustrating they stun you take 2 steps away and charge again building up rage and just one good smack and your dead.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Rogue
Cant forget

Hardened Shell For getting people off their mounts flying or grounded!

Aqua Jewel To get a Swim Speed Advantage and Breathing Instantly ! plus It looks cool

Ai-Li's Skymirror Troll your enemys or your Friends by looking like them! use in combo with Kang's Bindstone to look like a black and white version of any player!

Eternal Warrior's Sigil Great after you get a Vanish off with no dots to get a Near Full heal !

Crystal of Insanity Good if you don't want to buy/Make flasks all the time

Overgrown Lilypad Dont gank in Panda Land without it !

Rod of Ambershaping Great if youre ganking and you pull some mobs, Dont waste your Blind on them use this!

Restorative Amber Buy These! Can be use in stealth TO HEALLLL

For Engi users Wormhole Generator: Pandaria Very Quick cast gtfo wormhole can be cast after a good re or vanish!

Gin-Ji Knife Set Fun Closer for those who dont release !

Cracked Talisman You dont have to die. feel what its like to be a paladin and bubble hearth. useable anywhere!

Another Fun gtfo Oddly-Shaped Horn

Ra'sha's Sacrificial Dagger Sometime you just need to kill yourself to prove a point.

Have fun out there and see you guys outta stealth !!
Edited by Ssolutionss on 5/11/2014 5:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
^^^

Gin-Ji Knife Set...

I have a great memory of mentally scarring a low level Alli Drood and Priest not too far from Darkshire with that one :P
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
Scuttler's Shell
Edited by Highkick on 7/31/2014 2:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
*wipes away a tear while laughing uncontrollably*

Awwwww man... this post was just too good!

I'm so going back to my PvP Server rogue. I miss the insanity and hilarity of unexpected of world pvp!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
I just recently started playing again. I got burnt out pretty bad shortly after the Cata release.

Anyways, before Cata I LOVED going to Gadgetztan. I would sap an ally and deploy the explosive decoy nearby. Nine times out of ten, they would search a little bit and then vent their frustration by killing the bunny. Then the guards would get to work and punish them. I loved it!! Laugh laugh laugh!

Needless to say, after my recent return, I tried the same stunt only to learn that if you sap someone the guards will destroy you. Sad day.
Edited by Reemul on 11/29/2014 9:09 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Rogue
I don't know about you all, but I have had a blast playing as a Rogue. So many great memories of stun-locking folks back in the day. Being able to sneak damn near everywhere we go is awesome. I love playing around in the Sub spec, so many defensive outs, definitely the best trolling spec for us Rogues IMO.

I was a Gnome (female) when I very first started playing. I picked the female gnome because they are the shortest/smallest toon in the game and when you use the Noggenfogger Elixir, it is just that much more fun, especially in the BG's. Being the size of someone's boot definitely helps when you are stealing a base or even carrying a flag. Piggy-back your Sprint with some Swiftness Potions and you are off and running in a hurry when you can't mount up.

But, since then I have switched to playing as a Dwarf. I just can not beat the Racial - Stoneform - mainly for removing the Bleed effects from Druids, Warriors and other Rogues. It has saved my butt a few times no doubt.

But anyway, didn't mean to make you all nap :) Best of luck to you all!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
I would like to make an addition to the ganking list. I discovered this somewhat by accident while messing around the other day with engineering toys

The Gnomish Gravity Well. While it cannot be used in combat, it does something very interesting. The well eliminates all of your forward velocity upon use. How is this relevant? Wait and see.

Aviana's feather, and the flying toys acquired from the Goblin workshop/gearworks, function by launching you into the air and giving you a super slow fall speed plus tremendous forward velocity. If you use the gravity well, while using Aviana's feather or the Skyterror, it eliminates that forward velocity. You will fall very slowly.

Now presume you have a N.U.K.U.L.A.R. device handy. The device has tremendous range and damage. You can in fact, fire it while falling. It is therefore possible to overfly a location, kill your forward velocity, and then hit the ground with a tremendous blast of damage before you land. Since you presumably kept 2 uses of the Skyterror or an unused feather handy, you can now vault off into the stratosphere again.

Goblin Air Strike
  • Fly over target location
  • Use gravity well
  • Descend slowly
  • Fire Nuke.
  • Use flight-toy again. Escape.
  • Bonus points if you have multiple people in a raid group do this.
  • Additional bonus points if you're a mage and deployed arcane crystal prior to firing the nuke.
  • Even more additional bonus points if you use a coordinates add-on and some macros to have everyone hit the same location in succession
  • Reply Quote
    100 Dwarf Rogue
    Updated MUST HAVE Gankers Items in WoD

Super Sticky Glitter Bomb Dont let them Rogues or Priests Stealth (un-dispellable faerie fire)

Aviana's Feather Launch High into the Air and fly at 700%+ speed away

"Skyterror" Personal Delivery System Launch High into the Air and fly at 700%+ speed away

Goblin Glider Kit If youre not an Engineer you need these!!

Draenic Living Action Potion These or the old Living action potions are just fine and give you and extra Trinket against stuns

Ever-Blooming Frond Drop combat and you have a Nearly Full Heal unless you have dots or bleeds and unable to remove them.

Void Totem This Item is cool if you wanna make the weather go All Storm like when you gank someone.

Oralius' Whispering Crystal You need this in your life!!! A free Flask !!

Lilian's Warning Sign A fun way to put warning signs up to troll @ areas that your stealthed and camping

Pneumatic Power Gauntlet Feel what its like to be a DK for a day w/ your very own Grip!

GG-117 Micro-Jetpack Makes your jump Move you faster and farther Great for Kiting !

Sentry Turret Dispensor These are just fun to use and extra damage !!

Handbook: Preparation Oh yea and use this in Ashran

As soon as I find more things to Share I will and If you Chose the Demolisher over the Talbuk in Nagrand Im sorry for your ganking carrier as a rogue!! You can Stealth and attack while MOUNTED..
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]