Ganker's Kit of Ganking 2.0

(Sticky)

85 Gnome Rogue
Skyguard's D#*#% (Reputation)
Follow Mages and Priests off cliffs

*!*@ is bad mmkay
Reply Quote
20 Draenei Mage
Don't forget the Eye of Arachnida from Strathome for a bit of spying.

Edit: Doh, forgot it had limited charges.
Edited by Wisearse on 1/20/2011 3:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
enter bg, get fully buffed, leave bg, go to alliance city gank noobs! thats what i usually do and use the eng tinkers + stealth pots.
Edited by Tungylol on 1/20/2011 4:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
I keep my Highborne Soul Mirror on a vanish macro. Bringing out a clone that looks in stealth at the same time you disappear seems valuable whether you're running away from your foes or setting them up.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Priest
LOL

Skyguard's D%#$^

r a p é
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Being an engineer is extremely helpful: mind control, incapacitate bombs, bank/repair/poison/vendor access anywhere, and probably more I don't remember at the moment.

As far as general items, free action potions are wonderful.

Forgot about free action, it's a good one. Added

too bad most of these items does not work for level 85

R.I.P
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I really recommend you all get a Mirror of Broken Images

40% spell damage reduction for 10 seconds, and a good chance to resist things!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Very nice list! please add the romantic picnic basket to fun finishers. a reward from the "Love is in the Air" holiday :)

http://www.wowwiki.com/Romantic_Picnic_Basket
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Chalice of the Mountain Kings

Would be another option if it wasn't mentioned already, who needs a banner when you can have 4 dwarves dance around a corpse?
Reply Quote
1 Undead Warrior
Random question...do those tracking elixirs cancel on death? Just checking to see if they are actually useful in BGs.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
This is just aggravating. Bad enough you rogues can literally gank us all in no time flat, but now there are 'tips' to improve???

...Gimme a sec to roll a rogue meself; this list is amazing, and worth utilizing. XD
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Not very rogue-ish but a personal favorite.

Tol Barad Searchlight
Reply Quote
86 Gnome Rogue
In reference to your Size Reduction part. You can be even smaller if you're an Engineer. When using Ultrasafe Transporter: Toshley's Station you may sometimes receive the debuff http://www.wowhead.com/spell=36893. You may then proceed to use World Enlarger to become even smaller!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
I keep my Highborne Soul Mirror on a vanish macro. Bringing out a clone that looks in stealth at the same time you disappear seems valuable whether you're running away from your foes or setting them up.

Hey...Fun, but potentially dangerous. The mirror-image produced by this turns to face you constantly until it despawns, letting your target know which direction you're coming from.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Rogue
great list. waaay back in wotlk as i was leveling up i stumbled across this old youtube video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoDtnnhZ0uw

poor poor luckystrike. needless to say i took a few explosive sheep and teleported myself to the old dwarf/gnome starting area via the old gnomeregan BB teleporter. had a good hour or so's worth of chasing around lvl 5 gnomes and dwarves.
Reply Quote
83 Goblin Rogue
This thread needs a sticky.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
Although it now costs a pretty penny, I'd add Soul-Trader Beacon to the list of fun items to use.

As a "fun finisher" it's great, it steals the soul of the person you killed.

Aside from that it can be targeted and attacked. It also responds to Fetch Ball. This allows you to toss the ball and send the ethereal out and then enter stealth, confusing any other players as to your exact position.

The fact that it can be targeted is also great, I can't count how many times it has been attacked by a player who had no idea what it is, it absorbs and dodges all attacks made on it. Hunters seem to attack it the most lol...

Another item that is now pricey but is surely my favorite disguise - Carved Ogre Idol + Elixir of Giant Growth = popping out of stealth as a giant ogre for a truly WTF moment.
Reply Quote
95 Tauren Druid
You can get the recipe for Free action potions from the alchemist vendor in Org horde side...last time I checked.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]