World of Stuncraft

85 Tauren Druid
I am enjoying pvp a lot, and as a feral certainly have plenty of cc tools - but anyone else beginning to feel the stunning is getting out of hand?

Stun stun stun stun stun stun.

BG over.

Thanks everyone! Can't wait til the next episode of not being able to move my character half the time.
Edited by Udderpants on 11/11/2010 8:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
If after two expansions you're still not used to WoW CC, you have a lot of work to do.

Start by getting a friggin' pvp trinket.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
My bank alt sells overpriced Free Action potions all the time. It's a #%%@* farming for those blackmouths so I am gonna twist the knife and bleed the profits until I get some actual competition.

Honestly I am surprised at how much people hurting from PvP will pay for Swiftness, Invisibility, and Free Actions these days. Must be the gold inflation.

Reply Quote
80 Undead Warrior
if your going to complain about stuns Im going to complain about bleeds.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
i has no stuns :(
Reply Quote
Nothing like 2 Rogues on you
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Stuns are the only way to down a healer these days.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
The problem isn't stuns or silences(which are almost as bad for casters). It is the fact that even with 1400 resil with 32k health, your life expectancy is equal to or less than the duration of most stuns and/or silences.

Yeah, a trinket helps, but it is pissing in the wind. Woo, I trinketed to kill that rogue! Oh wait, now I am a sitting duck for the next 90 seconds.
Edited by Shelmina on 11/12/2010 2:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
My bank alt sells overpriced Free Action potions all the time. It's a #%%@* farming for those blackmouths so I am gonna twist the knife and bleed the profits until I get some actual competition.

Honestly I am surprised at how much people hurting from PvP will pay for Swiftness, Invisibility, and Free Actions these days. Must be the gold inflation.

This is a good tip. I may head down to Tanaris and start fishing those blackmouths myself.

As to trinket, sure, but with the number of stuns one get out of jail isn't go to help much.

It's not really a whine, the game is what it is and remains pretty fun, but I just started to feel that stuns are getting a little too out of hand again.

As to bleeds - well, DOT is what it is. On the plus side, as you die you can be happy that I am most likely already lying face down in the gutter.
Edited by Udderpants on 11/14/2010 4:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
...yes you do.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Am I the only one laughing at Druids complaining about imbalance?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Stuns? What stuns? Sheepishly looks around...
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
As to trinket, sure, but with the number of stuns one get out of jail isn't go to help much.

Yes it will.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
if your going to complain about stuns Im going to complain about bleeds.

I just "love" when I'm wearing pvp/tank (1k resil) gear and I'm in blood presence when I go to fight a catform druid. First the ridiculous burst coming from direct attacks is bad enough, when I start hurting him, he just shifts out and heals and gets right back to killing me.
Assuming I kill him, the DoTs hit me for 3k every time and with out heals I'm dead.
/race change to dwarf
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Don't worry man, they solve that problem by adding more stuns, it's all good.
Reply Quote
I love my stunning prot warrior.

I should consider a race change to Tauren for moar stunz.

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]