PvE DPS Warriors in Cata

85 Worgen Warrior
In my experience on the beta, Arms is below both SMF and TG right now. It could be my general inexperience with Arms/not using mods/hatred of the spec, but I'm getting much better results as Fury in the same gear. The gap isn't as big as it is now, though, so we will likely see more Arms warriors as a result which is fine. If things don't change, Fury will like start to further pull ahead once we get closer to the hit cap and our other stats get better. Could be wrong though.

Also, Perturabo, you're a heretic and blasphemer and may the immortal Emperor smite you and your foul legion of traitors.
Reply Quote
52 Dwarf Paladin
In my experience on the beta, Arms is below both SMF and TG right now. It could be my general inexperience with Arms/not using mods/hatred of the spec, but I'm getting much better results as Fury in the same gear. The gap isn't as big as it is now, though, so we will likely see more Arms warriors as a result which is fine. If things don't change, Fury will like start to further pull ahead once we get closer to the hit cap and our other stats get better. Could be wrong though.

Also, Perturabo, you're a heretic and blasphemer and may the immortal Emperor smite you and your foul legion of traitors.

Yeah well, I decided I'd post on this character instead of my warrior 'cuz he looks angrier.

I'm sitting on 12000-14000 dummy DPS on the beta depending on how much I pay attention/if I watch everything like a hawk. A little higher in heroics.

I dunno, I have a feeling they're just going to ramp slam up to the point where arms WANTS to use it a bunch(more so than now.)

It'd be 'bad' in PVP but 'good' in PVE, so they could balance or PVE/PVP tightrope around it. Doubt it'll happen, though.

Which means Grimrage is stuck being fury for another expansion!

p.s. i have moriar saved for my worgen warrior.

tee hee
Edited by Perturabo on 11/16/2010 6:42 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]