@Sunday

85 Human Priest
Hello everyone, I'm glad you could join me for the grammykins best day ever thread!!

today is a day of accomplishments, such as getting my druid's engineering to 440. i shall now sit on that until the expansion comes and the mats to skillups ratio is smaller.

also, i just need one more piece for full t1 and if executus would DROP MY DAMN EYE OF DIVINITY i could have benediciton D:

how are you all today?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I want to make a druid. But I'm waiting for Troll. WTB Troll Druid now.

Engineering is kind of fun, but I think alchemy is my favorite profession.

You and I like a lot of the same things, my friend.

Bears = win.
Alchemy = I have it on every character.
Engineering = too expensive, but I'd have it if I could afford it.
Trolls, however = blech (except as Mages and Shaman).
Reply Quote
I want to make a druid. But I'm waiting for Troll. WTB Troll Druid now.

Engineering is kind of fun, but I think alchemy is my favorite profession.

You and I like a lot of the same things, my friend.

Bears = win.
Alchemy = I have it on every character.
Engineering = too expensive, but I'd have it if I could afford it.
Engineering is amazing, and also not expensive compared to other profs.
Edited by Cucco on 11/13/2010 10:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I would level alchemy just to be able to turn into a dragon.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest

I HEARD THAT.

Sorry for the disappearance. CoD: Black Ops has stolen my attention since Tuesday. This is literally the third time I've touched my computer since Tuesday, and it was mainly to see what time the Bucs game was tomorrow. The other two times were for raid on Tuesday and raid on Thursday. lulz.

ENJOY UR WEEKENDZ. I'LL BE PLAYING MOAR XBOX TOMORROW.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
as someone who has engi on all of his 80s, i can safely say that if you have a miner, engi can be pretty damn cheap to level.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
I'm totally gonna start lvling alchemy. Probably on this guy, since herbs are massively cheap right now on the server I'm on.

Also, being sick on your birthday = super uncool. >.>
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
I have suck a weak spot for Pumpkin Delights.

Help me. :(
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
I almost ran a stop sign today because it didn't exist like 3 days ago. Those things are like rabbits, they just keep reproducing everywhere.

Best analogy I've seen in a while. Lol.
Reply Quote
I'm totally gonna start lvling alchemy. Probably on this guy, since herbs are massively cheap right now on the server I'm on.

I wasn't aware the undead had birthdays:o
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest

And I wasn't aware that gnomes dressed like bunnies about to get married. And yet, here we are. :O
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest

And I wasn't aware that gnomes dressed like bunnies about to get married. And yet, here we are. :O

They reproduce like rabbits too, they're everywhere and then your mount steps on one and it's just a big mess to clean up.

Yeah, I think my kodo slipped on one the other day. It was dragging along for miles.
Reply Quote

They reproduce like rabbits too, they're everywhere and then your mount steps on one and it's just a big mess to clean up.

Yeah, I think my kodo slipped on one the other day. It was dragging along for miles.
You're killin mah babiz
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest

You're killin mah babiz

Good! One of them looked at me funny.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
I would level alchemy just to be able to turn into a dragon.

*grumble grumble* Kids these days don't appreciate the fine art of alchemy. We used to be lucky to make water breathing potions and we were grateful!!!! Now they're all jumping in on the alchemy dragon bandwagon and it's somehow making my life worse! SOMEHOW!!!!

In other news: Tauren Priest in t11: Badass or Birdbath?
Edited by Alithoe on 11/14/2010 3:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman

*grumble grumble* Kids these days don't appreciate the fine art of alchemy. We used to be lucky to make water breathing potions and we were grateful!!!! Now they're all jumping in on the alchemy dragon bandwagon and it's somehow making my life worse! SOMEHOW!!!!

L2rollshaman. <3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]