@Sunday

85 Troll Priest
L2rollshaman. <3

Okay, fine. Free Action Potions.
Edited by Alithoe on 11/14/2010 3:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest

*grumble grumble* Kids these days don't appreciate the fine art of alchemy. We used to be lucky to make water breathing potions and we were grateful!!!! Now they're all jumping in on the alchemy dragon bandwagon and it's somehow making my life worse! SOMEHOW!!!!

L2rollshaman. <3

I want to make a fem tauren in cata. I used to have a shaman actually, but I couldn't stand playing a male draenei after awhile. They're so... :(

Would you say elemental's rotation is still boring post 4.0? That's definitely the spec I'd like to have as my primary.

Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman

*grumble grumble* Kids these days don't appreciate the fine art of alchemy. We used to be lucky to make water breathing potions and we were grateful!!!! Now they're all jumping in on the alchemy dragon bandwagon and it's somehow making my life worse! SOMEHOW!!!!

L2rollshaman. <3

I want to make a fem tauren in cata. I used to have a shaman actually, but I couldn't stand playing a male draenei after awhile. They're so... :(

Would you say elemental's rotation is still boring post 4.0? That's definitely the spec I'd like to have as my primary.

Personally, I love the ele shaman situation right now. Like the person above me said, it isn't as difficult as most specs, but that works perfectly for me. I just my ele spec like once a week, so it is nice not to have to learn anything terrible complex. The spec is fun, you see pretty numbers, and it just fits well with shaman. You lots of elements to hit stuff, not just lightning and fire every 8 seconds.

I actually had a set where I got 3 lava bursts in a row, and 2 of them proc'd elemental overload. it was something like 65k damage in 3 gcds. :D
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest

L2rollshaman. <3

Personally, I love the ele shaman situation right now. Like the person above me said, it isn't as difficult as most specs, but that works perfectly for me. I just my ele spec like once a week, so it is nice not to have to learn anything terrible complex. The spec is fun, you see pretty numbers, and it just fits well with shaman. You lots of elements to hit stuff, not just lightning and fire every 8 seconds.

I actually had a set where I got 3 lava bursts in a row, and 2 of them proc'd elemental overload. it was something like 65k damage in 3 gcds. :D

Ooo. I'm sold. ♥
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman

Ooo. I'm sold. ♥

Yeah I personally love it. One of the biggest points for me is that it is a simple offspec to pick up. I don't need to spend much time at a dummy working on it. I jut switch specs and I'm mostly good to go. The spirit on my resto gear also converts to hit, so hit cap is easy to get as well.

That's not to say the spec is perfect. As far as I'm aware, in a competitive raid, you won't be top dps, but it is certainly a viable specthat does it's job well.
Edited by Tanja on 11/14/2010 4:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
So, went to a friend's birthday party last night, got the be full of wonderful influence of something other than booze.

Then I went to play baseball for the first time in like a year.

I've had a good last couple of days for a change :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest

L2rollshaman. <3

O.o I just might make an Ele Shaman.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman

I really REALLY want to believe this, but you have burned me so many times in the past over this issue. -_-
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest

I really REALLY want to believe this, but you have burned me so many times in the past over this issue. -_-

Yeah... I dunno, I've been thinking about leveling a Shaman and a Druid though. I love bear tanking and I'm going to try out Ele on the PTR. I just hope I can get one of them or another toon to 80 soon :)
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman

Yeah... I dunno, I've been thinking about leveling a Shaman and a Druid though. I love bear tanking and I'm going to try out Ele on the PTR. I just hope I can get one of them or another toon to 80 soon :)

:DDDDD

I'm leveling a druid right now, and I'm probably going to level a shaman in cata.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
How can you be leveling a druid now? Troll druids aren't available yet.

Ugh. I know. I was trying desperately to hold out. I really was. I even hate nelfs... I'll probably abandon this one at some point in favor of troll-win.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
How can you be leveling a druid now? Troll druids aren't available yet.

Ugh. I know. I was trying desperately to hold out. I really was. I even hate nelfs... I'll probably abandon this one at some point in favor of troll-win.

I know, I really want to make a druid again. But I want to be a Troll, I like Tauren, I just don't like playing them. Just have to wait. Come on Shattering hurry up.

I hate tauren. Despise them. The only races I really like are Troll, Belf, and fem Draenei. I'll add Worgen to that list as well.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Yay my real avatar!

Don't have anything to say except I'm severely depressed cuz I accidentally baleeted my HM file yesterday and had to start over from scratch. At least I know what I'm doing this time. But weeks of work down the drain. /sob

I named my first two chickens Stuffy and Grammy tho. You all are still playing with me!

Reply Quote
70 Night Elf Priest
I'm just glad to have my benediction : P.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]